Private drag racing anyone?

J-sic

Just a private free roam in the airport we pick a car each, (one we find and like) and start at one end of the airport landing strip, another person is at the other end standing waiting and judges simply by who passes him/ her first and the judge plays the winner and the loser takes the judges place

I am online now so add me as a friend and we can set something up if you like

PSN ID J-sic

user posted image

Lol, drag racing with automatic cars.

Here's a strategy:

PRESS THE ACCELERATOR, AND MAKE SURE YOU'RE USING THE FASTEST CAR.

hehe, cool idea. We were doing something similiar: One friend drives a car around the runway, using the jumps in the middle, whilst someone else chases them in a chopper \o/

Ok so i got another idea to make it more interesting, everything is the same accept itll be in deathmatch mode and the winner of the race gets to kill the loser and get the $100 for winning, te respawn will be only a secod long and the set to near.

user posted image

Ok so i got another idea to make it more interesting, everything is the same accept itll be in deathmatch mode and the winner of the race gets to kill the loser and get the $100 for winning, te respawn will be only a secod long and the set to near.

Or just make it GTA racing, where ramming the other guy to win is fair game?

I'd rather not play with a fanboy.

Not a fanboy I like the xbox aswell, i just made the sig to take the piss

user posted image

Abu Musaab

ps3 version blows....you can't even get online, so we don't believe you're there

ps3 version blows....you can't even get online, so we don't believe you're there

Maturest statement ever sarcasm.gif

fa**ot fanboy

user posted image

Don't even post any more if you are just going to show your ignorance. J-Sic, if you wanna add me I'll be on in a bit, PSN id: Wilddtd.

Don't even post any more if you are just going to show your ignorance. J-Sic, if you wanna add me I'll be on in a bit, PSN id: Wilddtd.

Cheers man

user posted image