So, has anyone f*cked Kate yet?

monicasgo

monicasgo

I cant use spoiler tags so dont scroll down

This has been annoying me for ages.

Did anyone actually get to f*ck that bitch? I actually went on extra dates and "tried my luck every time" never got her to put out.

Kinda lame.

[color=blue]NOWS SHES DEAD I have no chance unless Niko is a secret necrophiliac.

[/color]

Anyone?

That sucks.... I did it on my 3rd date

No you didn't, shes the only girlfriend in the game you can't do the dirty with.

jack--o--c

That sucks.... I did it on my 3rd date

No you didn't, shes the only girlfriend in the game you can't do the dirty with.

Yeah you can,

Take her to the 69th street diner,

eat,

and then

take her home...

then...

f*ck...

inlove.gif

only been on like 2 dates with her, couldnt be arsed with her.

why u wanna f*ck kate anyway?!?!?

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

When you can't score in real life, I guess the next best thing for people is in video games, lol.

TheSharkIsALie

When you can't score in real life, I guess the next best thing for people is in video games, lol.

Lol. It's sad, but completely true. Most of the people on this forum are pretty sad.

uniqueGTA

It's also sad that people pretend to be a player on this forum and in real life they are homo's or can't get a girl hahaha icon14.gif

It's also sad that people pretend to be a player on this forum and in real life they are homo's or can't get a girl hahaha icon14.gif

damn right

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

Lol. It's sad, but completely true. Most of the people on this forum are pretty sad.

lol yup.. i think in my whole gta life i;ve used 3 hookers.. prolly less.. oh wait no.. 1 in SA 1 in gta3 and accidentally 1 in IV lol

GTA.MAD.AJ

Because geeks get hard over HD Sex. cool.gif

lol yup.. i think in my whole gta life i;ve used 3 hookers.. prolly less.. oh wait no.. 1 in SA 1 in gta3 and accidentally 1 in IV lol

How do you accidentaly, beep the horn, accidently accept for the hooker to get in your car, accidently drive to a location with few people, accidently scroll though the options and accidently press A/X?

I think you lie.

smokeythedemon

How do you accidentaly, beep the horn, accidently accept for the hooker to get in your car, accidently drive to a location with few people, accidently scroll though the options and accidently press A/X?

I think you lie.

pwnt.