Charging an iPod

Yatesyz

I would like to know if there is a small, portable device which can be used to charge an iPod by plugging it into the mains. This is because when I go on holiday I want to take my iPod but not computer so I need something which can charge my iPod.

dvs_angel

There is an official Apple wall charger here. It's pretty pricey down here in Aus but it might be cheaper wherever you are. There are also heaps of unofficial ones that are cheaper but should probably be used at your own risk.

There is an official Apple wall charger here. It's pretty pricey down here in Aus but it might be cheaper wherever you are. There are also heaps of unofficial ones that are cheaper but should probably be used at your own risk.

Thank you very much. icon14.gif

You can also hook it up to any device with a USB port (PS3, laptop, etc.) You can also buy radio adaptors for it that allow you to play your I-pod through your radio and charge it.

As dvs_angel allready said, you can buy wall chargers and stuff like that. Thats what I use for my iPod. Since you are going on a trip if you have access to a cigartte thingy in your car there are chargers that you can plug into those that charge your iPod.

Any form of Battery or Mains powered speaker system will charge your Ipod but yeah anything usb can charge your Ipod aswell

John Jacques

Also, don't forget that iPod Docks also recharge your iPod.

For those who don't know, an iPod dock is basically a dock for your iPod that usually comes with two speakers, so you can plug your iPod in and listen to music through high quality speakers while it is also recharging. :^

See also: iPod Alarm Clocks.