Wheres the helicopter?

HydroJohn

HydroJohn

Hi there guys I got the game yuesterday so have completed very little of it. I have heard that theres a helicopter on the game? Is this true? If so then where can I find it? Is it just used for missions or can I get in it like i could any other veichel? Could you please post up a map with a dot on it to show where the helicopter is thanks!

Hydro

PwnageMoDx

You need to get on the second city. (large city in the middle) There is a thing called helitours there.

Or unless if you want a cheat for a helicopter. But play the game fairly.

First find a map:

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

Then zoom in at the South end of the main island. Off the the bottom right is a "dog leg" shaped jetty. That's where Helitours are located (it's labelled on the above map if you zoom in). It was the very first thing I did once I got across the bridge - sadly you cannot take Michelle out on a date in the heli (it disappears as the date starts) as I was kind of hoping it might impress her.

victor-vance

it mite be that helis dont spawn there till you get onto the third island though, thats a common complaint

it mite be that helis dont spawn there till you get onto the third island though, thats a common complaint

I have access to Helitours and I'm still on the second island(I know because I used it to get the 6 stars for 5 minutes on the 3rd island).

I noticed helitours when I got the call fom the stranger who wanted me to meet him on the dock, then you went to kill someone in the park, not sure if that helps)

TOXICKILLZONE

i have a wuestion every time i go to helitours theres never any helicopters there idk why is that????

i have a wuestion every time i go to helitours theres never any helicopters there idk why is that????

They take off and come back, I noticed while running up to them they start taking off, but I beat the poilet and pull him out.

Try waiting a minute or driving around and coming back, they should be some(I think there are 5 or 6 in total)

speaking of helitours, I've tried to take my dates there, however there is no yellow arrow showing up.

do they not like those things? or is the helitour strictly a "hangin' w/ my boys" activity?

I have tried taking different girls, at different times of the day, pls put my mind at ease and let me know!!!

thanks in advance!

gold007eye
First find a map:

http://grandtheftauto.ign.com/maps/1/Liberty-City-Map

Then zoom in at the South end of the main island. Off the the bottom right is a "dog leg" shaped jetty. That's where Helitours are located (it's labelled on the above map if you zoom in). It was the very first thing I did once I got across the bridge - sadly you cannot take Michelle out on a date in the heli (it disappears as the date starts) as I was kind of hoping it might impress her.

I thought I would try this out and I did find a way around it wink.gif YOU could be the tour guide.. hehehe... go grab a heli... then call Michelle and set up a date.. fly the heli to her apt. and she will get in and you can whisk her away on a nice little trip.. beats getting stuck in traffic. lol smile.gif