Try to do this..

BornInCircus

BornInCircus

Hi,

Try to shoot a dead ped in the stummack and watch his mouth.. He or she, should be spitting blood.. It looks really cool, but kinda gross in a way.. tounge.gif

Well,

Have fun. biggrin.gif

Eight8: How can you advise someone to stay in school, when you, yourself, can't even properly punctuate your sentences?

Did it ever occur to you that English may not be his primary language?

He came onto the forum to share something with everyone, and instead of thanking him / discussing his post, you spell check his post, and mock him.

No need to be so cold about everything.

i like when u have shot someone and there near enough dead walking up to them and finishing them off in the head and watch the blood splatter everywere lol

Jonny2410
Eight8: How can you advise someone to stay in school, when you, yourself, can't even properly punctuate your sentences?

He came onto the forum to share something with everyone, and instead of thanking him / discussing his post, you spell check his post, and mock him.

Anyone who spells stomach - "stummack" deserves a bit of abuse devil.gif

Jokes and yeah i have tried it

Not if they don't speak English as a primary language, no.

Jonny2410

Not if they don't speak English as a primary language, no.

i was joking sarcasm.gif

Sorry. I should have picked up on your tone of voice.

BornInCircus

Im from Denmark, so I speak danish as my primary language. I was in doubt of how to spell it, but you still new what I meant, so I don't see the meaning of pointing it out, and harass me?

But thanks for teaching me the proper way of spelling "stomach" icon14.gif

Undecided

Or by the fact that he said "jokes" in the very same post?

*Looks over to his Avatar*

...Ooh this is awkward...

*Goes to change avatar* tounge.gif

Fair enough. I see your point. But he included the word "jokes" in his next sentence which makes absolutely no sense. So I think it's fair to see why I didn't spot it.

Fuggedaboudit
Im from Denmark, so I speak danish as my primary language. I was in doubt of how to spell it, but you still new what I meant, so I don't see the meaning of pointing it out, and harass me?

But thanks for teaching me the proper way of spelling "stomach" icon14.gif

Knew... You learned 2 new words today. Congrats!!! lol.gif

orly.gifcookie.gificon14.gif

If you can unrednastd waht smeonoe is syanig waht is the pniot of pninotig it out tehn bineg a ttaol asre 'buot it pteendrnig mtiskaes dnot hpaepn?

Gorw up confused.gif

BTW if you don't understand what I just wrote, you are one of the small % of people with f*cked up heads. Besides people with another first langauge.

krashdown
If you can unrednastd waht smeonoe is syanig waht is the pniot of pninotig it out tehn bineg a ttaol asre 'buot it pteendrnig mtiskaes dnot hpaepn?

Gorw up confused.gif

BTW if you don't understand what I just wrote, you are one of the small % of people with f*cked up heads. Besides people with another first langauge.

I see what you did there wink.gif

Jonny2410

Fair enough. I see your point. But he included the word "jokes" in his next sentence which makes absolutely no sense. So I think it's fair to see why I didn't spot it.

Don't worry your a liverpool fan mercie_blink.gif I'm surprised you can even read lol.gif

Jokes!!!!!!

I bet you can guess who i support lol

monicasgo

What a pretentious arsehole. Pretty sure it took you about 10 mins to write that up and had to have it proof read.

Boring

Congratulations.

People need to stop bitching about grammar and spelling. This is a forum dedicated to a series of video games.

NO ONE CARES

Funny thing is, its been proven that even if you spell a word wrong, but yet still have the First and last letter right, the brain can still read the word right.. smile.gif Fun little fact.

I love how people are more worried about grammar than they are about content on these forums. What ever happened to citing sources? <back on topic> yes i love shooting the peds and watching the awesome things that happen. Blood squirting everywhere, like when you shoot them in the feet or knee caps.