Thats bullsh*t

Lure

I completed the game 2 days ago and have been walking around causing major havoc around Liberty City. I went to call Francis when I had a 3 star to get it off me but his name isn't in my contact list. I don't know whether this is because Kate died on Mr and Mrs Bellic but it was really annoying because I would have chosen to save Derrick if I didn't know this. monocle.gif

wutangblade

I completed the game 2 days ago and have been walking around causing major havoc around Liberty City. I went to call Francis when I had a 3 star to get it off me but his name isn't in my contact list. I don't know whether this is because Kate died on Mr and Mrs Bellic but it was really annoying because I would have chosen to save Derrick if I didn't know this.  monocle.gif

go on lovemeet and date Lawchick, she has the same perk as Francis

I completed the game 2 days ago and have been walking around causing major havoc around Liberty City. I went to call Francis when I had a 3 star to get it off me but his name isn't in my contact list. I don't know whether this is because Kate died on Mr and Mrs Bellic but it was really annoying because I would have chosen to save Derrick if I didn't know this.  monocle.gif

You can only use the Francis aid BEFORE the end of the main storyline, and only once.

I could have sworn I've used it twice so far (I am not at the ending yet, finishing up the Assassination missions first).

The first time he sounded annoyed when I called and the second time he said something to the effect "You're gonna get me in some serious deep sh*t if you keep this up. I'll see what I can do". Both times my 3+ stars were cleared.

RagMan