A quick question...

lonewolf44

lonewolf44

Can you actually pick up paying customers in buses like you could in Vice City?

I tried stopping at some of the bus stops but no one would get in...

GTA3Freak-2001

Yeah its funny no buses spawn in traffic, you only see them parked.

Yeah, the game is amazing, but sucks at the same time. If that makes sense....

Yeah its funny no buses spawn in traffic, you only see them parked.

UNLESS of course you're on a car chase mission, then they pop out in front of you like there's an infinite f*ckING amount of them...

Played "Union Drive" tonight and there was a sh*tload of buses to pull out in front of my car....

Juice By Kayla Marie

I don't think it would matter either way if buses were to spawn in traffic or not..

Doesn't really effect anything in my opinion.

I played one mission, getting chased by the cops, and a bus plowed straight into a cop, it was hilarious

gruppe_sechs

They also said mp3 players and climbing up telephone poles would be in but they aren't. At least I don't think so. I also remember reading that you could wait at the bus stop and take buses, a timer would pop up and tell you when the bus would arrive.

Spartacus

I played one mission, getting chased by the cops, and a bus plowed straight into a cop, it was hilarious

Yeah, I had a cool moment running from the cops just today. I was driving in the Hove Beach area (right near where you start) and you know how there's those green concrete things that hold up the elevated train tracks? Well, I remembered Trailer 2, and how Niko psyched out the cop and his car flipped over, so I sort of did the same thing, I drove a little bit towards his car as if I was about to sideswipe him and he went off the road and into one of the green things, so I managed to escape. Very cool in my opinion.

Layingthepipe

The game is great but is some instances it does suck as previously mentioned. Rockstar had the imagination and has shown this in the franchise but some details one expects them to have, they don't and leaves me speachless. I hope our inquirees will be answered with patches or such.

wildhalcyon
They also said mp3 players and climbing up telephone poles would be in but they aren't. At least I don't think so. I also remember reading that you could wait at the bus stop and take buses, a timer would pop up and tell you when the bus would arrive.

You can only climb poles that have the little cross-braces. It makes sense, since its pretty difficult to climb a pole without those; I wouldn't expect Niko to be able to do it. Now unusable fire escapes... that's another story.

As for the mp3 players, I could see that being released as DLC.

The bus thing was just a rumor I think. I don't recall that at all.

You can only climb poles that have the little cross-braces. It makes sense, since its pretty difficult to climb a pole without those; I wouldn't expect Niko to be able to do it. Now unusable fire escapes... that's another story.

As for the mp3 players, I could see that being released as DLC.

The bus thing was just a rumor I think. I don't recall that at all.

Wait, how do you climb the telephone poles? I can't evn climb the ones with the ladder things.