100% Club Contest EXTENDED FOR 2 EXTRA WEEKS!

Sevzor

The Rockstar Games Social Club has just extended the 100% Club Competition for an extra 2 weeks!

All winners will receive a specially manufactured Grand Theft Auto IV “Key to the City.”

Yes!

Alexisonfire223

Yeah man that sucks, I live in Canada too however, I am only about 78 percent done. But if I were eligible I would be more into it getting 100 percent.

BlOoDStReAm101

Can someone try to explain to me whether or not this is a real key they give you or a virtual key added next to your gaming name?

GuruAskew

It's a physical key because the contest rules say it's valued at $25 and the amount that is manufactured will be based on the amount of people that earn it, so it's not just a case of having a "Key to the City" icon on your Rockstar Social Club page.

What wonderful news to be received on the last day of exams. Now I actually have a shot at it.

Prior to filing a bug against any of my code, please consider this response to common concerns.

You know, I didn't waste money on the SE or try to race through the game like others after the midnight release, but I can't help the jealousy from being left out of that exclusive club. I can't keep my Wifi PS3 online long enough to do much anymore... The routers around me are all locked with passkeys.

I'd love to get some GTA official award of some sort. I doubt I won't be playing this game in six months or more time though. I'll get my $60 worth of game in!