Screw people with 7000 posts

Digïtál £vîl

Digïtál £vîl

I am unique. Why? Because I chose not to do a 7,000k milestone topic. It seems that lately everyone is doing it and I'm not one to jump completely on the bandwagon. Instead, I will only grab hold and drunkenly hang onto the back for now. That is why I am making my milestone topic early.

6886 posts so far. Just short of 7k, but i know if I ever get around to that much, I will waste the 7,000th post on something stupid. So since I caught myself now, I might as well make a topic about it.

I've been on this forum for a while now. Done a lot of stupid things. Been warned, temp banned, perma-banned, unbanned, commended, etc. And still I survive. My karma log member log is a various who's who of moderators and administrators loving and hating on me (not that I didn't deserve much of it). Watched the Karma system come and go (watched my own 5 Karma Stars come and go). Watch pips come and go. Watched a lot of good things and members come and go... confused.gif

I started out coming to GTAForums.com for the most random of things, Graphic Design. I guess back in the day, it wasn't so strange to consider, especially with how active that part of the forum was back then.

This was my very first signature I ever tried to make for the forum a few days after joining:

user posted image

Yeah, crap. Whatever

When I was active with graphics back then, I created signatures for a large variety of people. I still have all of them saved on a few hard drives here and there. If I see someone who posts in here that I did a signature for, I might try to post it up again. To reminisce.

Within a month or two of coming here, I joined The System, run by Osirus at the time, and did the graphic design for the gang until around July or August of 2003. We were doing very well until he got it in his head he wanted to be done with them and promptly closed the entire gang without much talk with the other members. The result wasn't bad though as I was recruited by the $$h and have been with them ever since.

Sometime along the way, I also made this smiley for the forums: cryani.gifI laugh every time I see someone use it.

After taking a break from the forums for a few months somewhere in there, I came back less interested in the graphics section (it had become rather lame over that period of time) and so I went to the next best place to hang out in, General Chat.

Just a few days after April 20th of 2007, I started the latest version of the OFS, the Chronic version 4.20. The greatest topic existing on this forum to date. tounge2.gif

I don't do much else around the forums now, but who does?! lol. So yeah. Here is to almost 7,000k.

----------------------------

Respect:

OFS - You guys are the coolest people on the forum. I'm really glad that I am able to be a part of the OFS and chill with such cool people.

$$h - Since almost half of us also frequent the OFS, it kind of merges with the above statement. Still, we are the best gang on the forum and that is mainly because we have some of the best members as well and we get along so great. You guys are like my online brothers (and sisters for the girls) and I always have your back if you need help. Except for Mikal. haha. wink.gif

TOGA62 - Matt, you are my brother and of course I respect you.

Others - If I respect you, it is pretty obvious because I talk to you on here. lol.

Disrespect:

Demarest

Too many others to name

-----------------------------

So on with the free posts if you feel like it.

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

BuffaloSoldier

Nice Job Digi. Good to see you still around. I'm close to 1K myself, ya know? Congratulations on that.

Congrats, you don't bother me, I don't bother you. So I like you. Congrats

YourNeighborhoodKiller

Congratulations on the 7K.

icon14.gif

New account: Gezim

Digital Murders

Its been prophesied that in the year two thousand and eight, on the eighth day of the fifth month, the one whom shall only be called Digital Evil, younger brother of the prophecy before him, shall reach the number 6886 and it will be a good number.

For this, we pray.

monocle.gif

Edited by Digital Murders
user posted image

kevin2006rhs

Congrats...now send me some of that bud. It looked amazing. Please share.

Congrats dude. I always liked your name because it looked different. biggrin.gif

liesofsilence
It's been prophesied that in the year two thousand and eighth, on the eigth day of the fifth month, the one whom shall only be called Digital Evil, younger brother of the prophecy before him, shall reach the number 6886 and it will be a good number.

For this, we pray.

monocle.gif

You should be in poetry man. seriously. icon14.gif

other random free post comments:

i used to hate 1337 in your name because it reminded me of old internet memes and n00bs but it doesn't matter because its awesome

im listening to vice city radio stations right now

im baked

it's almost 420

Congrats bro, when the hell are you gonna get outta Pomona and hit me up in the SJ Valley. tounge.gif

Congrats on the 6890 posts so far. icon14.gif

7k is just around the corner. wink.gif

You bastard.

You spam to much. Catching up to me almost. And where is my respect? Out of anyone I should be getting it! As your brother, and the PERSON responsible for introducing you and then releasing you upon these forums I deserve some god damn respect ehh?! Don't make me come into your room again and punch you in the side of the head to show you who's boss... resulting in me falling into a broken mirror you cleverly had stowed behind your door and nearly bleeding to death from a slit wrist... err...

And you can say screw all us with 7000 posts, at least I made my topic a clever poll.... which got a disturbingly high amount of serious replies and votes. bored.gif

meh, f*ck you and congrats.

sig.gif

Social: TOGA62

PS3: balltowellamp

kevin2006rhs
As your brother...

Like literally brothers? Same mom and dad? Really?

SmellyJelly
As your brother...

I believe they are twins... right? moto_whistle.gif

user posted image

Digïtál £vîl

Matt, you are a whole level of respect off of the forums. So it would be rude to class you in there with others. rolleyes.gif

Thanks to everyone else. You know we all spam too much. haha.

edit: I fixed my post matt. smile.gif

Edited by Digïtál £vîl

As your brother...

yes. Most older members know already. (see digital murders post for reference). But yes, we are brothers. in fact, we are twins.... surprise! dontgetit.gif

Congrats bro, when the hell are you gonna get outta Pomona and hit me up in the SJ Valley. tounge.gif

Wait where? we will both be in Redwood city area come the end of the month (or so thats what I was told). Anywhere near you? I thought you lived further away...

sig.gif

Digïtál £vîl
As your brother...

yes. Most older members know already. (see digital murders post for reference). But yes, we are brothers. in fact, we are twins.... surprise! dontgetit.gif

Wait where? we will both be in Redwood city area come the end of the month (or so thats what I was told). Anywhere near you? I thought you lived further away...

Can't guarantee I will be up there Matt. I am trying, but right now I still am not 100% sure. YEah, I know mom and dad will probably kill me if I can't but sometimes you just can't make it. I am still in school during then.

And Beavis is located around Fresno.

darthYENIK

Dude, why stop at 7,000. Why don't you just go ahead and make this your 100,000th post milestoner.

I don't know when the last time I posted a milestone topic. I think it was 5,000. After 5,000 there shouldn't be anymore milestones until 10,000.

As your brother...

Can't guarantee I will be up there Matt. I am trying, but right now I still am not 100% sure. YEah, I know mom and dad will probably kill me if I can't but sometimes you just can't make it. I am still in school during then.

you bet they will. According to mom you are going to be there. That is the only reason I took the weekend off so we can get all 4 of our bdays out in one swoop. Just remember, it's only a weekend and a free flight for you right? Could be worst. tounge.gif

sig.gif

Vive La France

Well, congrats. You're a great member.

And I'm glad you're not so pretentious.

Congrats to the extreme man, you are one of the coolest people on here, and that is saying something, because theres actually some rad individuals on here.

OFS for life bruh-man!

And I'm glad you're not so pretentious.

Look whos talking!

tounge2.gif

38773_s.gif

As your brother...

user posted image

San Joaquin Valley.

Redwood City isn't that far from here. About a 3 hour drive.

johnson. sparks milestone blunt

Congrats icon14.gif

tuff_luv_capo

$$h - Since almost half of us also frequent the OFS, it kind of merges with the above statement. Still, we are the best gang on the forum and that is mainly because we have some of the best members as well and we get along so great.

Werd

Free postin' in the wind.. Burn one bitch.

!smokethatsh*tson

8======D

NeWTnlL.png
      Ryzen 7 5800X | RTX 3080 Ti

Congrats d1g1t4l 3v1l. The Precinct wouldn't be here today without your impeccable contributions. For that I thank you.