easy way to lose a 6 star wanted level

turbosix.net

turbosix.net

i searched but i didnt see anything... apologies if someone has figured this out before me sneaky2.gif

so anyway i was f*cking around trying to get the one man army acheivement and it was taking a lot longer than 5 minutes for some reason. dunno why, in any case... i got bored and kept driving and figured this out..

i typed this up for a friend.. try it out.

follow this video to get the one man army acheivement, but make sure to steal an armored truck instead of a normal SUV

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLYzWz3HBkg&feature=related

wait 5 minutes like the video says and continue down the subway until you're on the other island that still is not unlocked at ths point.

now i've only done this once so maybe i just got incredibly lucky, but i doubt it. i could tell cops were everywhere below me but i only got shot at a few times. an army helicopter came around at once, took a few shots at me and blew out a rear tire, but took off pretty quickly after.

keep going into the city and be careful not to flip off the tracks because you're dead at that point.

once you're far enough into the city, turn around and start heading back home. now keep in mind it took me 3 tries to get this to work so you might need a couple tries before you get the timing down.

the goal is to escape the wanted bubble right after you've crossed the point on the bridge that triggers the initial 6 star wanted level.

keep in mind once your wanted level is gone, the subway trains kick back in and you're gonna have to dodge them. i was going full speed in the armored truck and hit a train head on, it scared the sh*t out of me but it didnt take the truck out of commission luckily or i'd have to do it all over again.

unfortunately you dont get an acheivement for this, but whatever. i just wanted to say it was possible.

flame suit on, lol.gif

turbosix.net

50 views and zero replies, i hope all you f*ckers are trying this out tounge2.gif

i have a much easyer way to do it :

when you get to the 2nd island u just jack a chopper ( bottom right corner, helitours ) and fly over to the 3rd island wich gives you an instant 6 star wanted lvl , then you just fly around for 5 minutes and you get your achievement, even the biggest noob can do it 1st try

offcoarse getting away is a bit more trouble but it can be done

Someone posted this method a few days ago, turbosix.net. I've tried it and it works. It is also pretty much the only way you can escape from cops at 6 stars.

Undecided

50 views and zero replies, i hope all you f*ckers are trying this out  tounge2.gif

Nah it's just old news I'm afraid.

Hehe, I accidentally did it the first day I played, except I was just in a normal car and I wound up 'stuck' on the tracks

yeah i got 1-man army pretty quickly. finding a way to get a car onto the L was one of the first things i did. heck i knew i was going after that as soon as i saw the subway map included in the box, before i even opened the xbox tray =)

-- didn't know it would be so rewarding though.

i tooled around for 12 hours of gameplay under algonquin with 6 stars and have been posting the method on forums for a few days. almost a shame to unlock the 2nd island -- but i just need a different way to get 6 stars for the same fun time =D

i really don't think the chopper is easier as i got this on day 1 of having the game and still haven't found chopper tours or anything - when i started spreading word about subway the chopper was only method anyone had put out for getting 1-man-army though. not easier, just more obvious maybe? but you have to get significantly further in game to do it.

PhilWillKill

I did it accidentally doing a mission for Brucie which involved taking him a two girls out in his heli, so I decided whilst I was doing this I'd try for the "fly under all bridges" achievement and got too close to the third island, when BAM 6 Stars!.

So I continued flying around waiting for the five minutes...Achievement unlocked, then went to the destination and Brucie said to fly home, when I landed the 6 stars were wiped clean.

That left a few pigs/nooses sitting around wondering what the hell was going on lol tounge.gif Easy

turbosix.net

50 views and zero replies, i hope all you f*ckers are trying this out  tounge2.gif

Nah it's just old news I'm afraid.

Hehe, I accidentally did it the first day I played, except I was just in a normal car and I wound up 'stuck' on the tracks

awww, damn, old news.. wink.gif

i hadnt seen it posted anywhere and in the forums i go to usually if someone posts some old news i get 50 "repost fa**ot!" replies so atleast i know its been done before.

i did this in the first few hours after playing the game as well, i toyed around with it a bit and was disappointed nothing cool happened. oh well.

tounge2.gif

EmSixTeen
Yeah, I've seen this posted around a few times.. Shame though, I've finished the story, too late for all that. sad.gif

F4tISZ2.png

xY1j6rP.gif

I did it with the Heli tours chopper.

got rid of the wanted level by Landing on top of PlayboyX's apartment and running inside, save and load game, wanted level gone.

tarquin biscuitbarrel

i got the 6 star achievement about 30 minutes after opening the cellophane packaging from the game.

i walked over the bridge to second island, then ran around hiding from the chopper for 5 minutes.

is it supposed to be hard?

turbosix.net
i got the 6 star achievement about 30 minutes after opening the cellophane packaging from the game.

i walked over the bridge to second island, then ran around hiding from the chopper for 5 minutes.

is it supposed to be hard?

getting the one man army is not.

actually getting away from a 6 star wanted level w/o a helicopter is pretty impossible unless you do it this way