Stop denying it and lets face it

Unkn0wn W4rri0r1

Unkn0wn W4rri0r1

Am I the only one that thinks that the game's missions are repetitive? I mean, I feel as though about 90% of the missions are "drive here, kill target, call boss, missions complete... I am about 32% through the game (please don't spoil anything), but do the missions get better and more immersing with whole new ideas and objectives? I think GTA:IV is one of the best games I've ever played and I'm NOT flaming it because, even though moist missions are kinda the same, the story and voice acting is out of this world!!

Am I the only one that thinks that the game's missions are repetitive? I mean, I feel as though about 90% of the missions are "drive here, kill target, call boss, missions complete... I am about 32% through the game (please don't spoil anything), but do the missions get better and more immersing with whole new ideas and objectives? I think GTA:IV is one of the best games I've ever played and I'm NOT flaming it because, even though moist missions are kinda the same, the story and voice acting is out of this world!!

That is kind of what GTA titles are about...just curious but what other kind of missions were you looking for, as what to you would be a good mission, take into account that not every mission can be some epic one like..I would insert a mission from GTA IV but I don't want to spoil it for those who have not played it, but there are a few great missions.