Stores?Shops?

Snobordingurila

Snobordingurila

so i noticed when you enter a food joint like cluckin bell or burger shot that isnt already on your map, after entering it puts it on there. so is this true with clothes, guns and other stores?do you just have to find them and walk into them? if so what are locations of unlockable places?

oh and sorry if this is already a topic, if so plz send me the link to the original post

so i noticed when you enter a food joint like cluckin bell or burger shot that isnt already on your map, after entering it puts it on there. so is this true with clothes, guns and other stores?do you just have to find them and walk into them? if so what are locations of unlockable places?

oh and sorry if this is already a topic, if so plz send me the link to the original post

I found the same thing for a few burger shots but I have yet to find any other cloths shops

Every thing that I've found was on the paper map that came with the game, the weapon points are what looks like a pencil mark on the map, like Niko marked them himself.