WTF is up with Dwayne...

MD_Reptile

MD_Reptile

why isnt he answering my calls? why wont he call me? its been a long time since...yaknow...so shouldnt he be getting ahold of me to hang out?

He doesn't really call you after he rather spookly says he was in the shower and he thought Niko called.

He doesn't really call you after he rather spookly says he was in the shower and he thought Niko called.

Yeah, what does that mean? I still haven't figured out what that's all about.

He's depressed man.

thats they way people who are depressed act.

they sleep a lot and dont answer the phone.

MD_Reptile

so i just wait? ps /spoiler?? this is the second time through, and so far, its seems like him and X are fairly similar with abandoning you, but hopefully he will actually come through for me later, i need backup in some missions from his special ability.

MD_Reptile
Erm to go out with him you have to reply to him in the Internet Cafe theres a subject named Yo. When you reply then you can hang with him.

ohhh sh*t, are you serious? i had no idea, thanks a million, but then again no thanks, since a while ago you posted a bunch of spoilers without spoiler tags, but still...i didnt know, so thanks for helping tounge.gif

It's 'cause Niko is his only friend so he is always hoping you call him and now he is just hearing things because he is thinking to much

Check your email. He wrote to me through email, and after a little while after responding, he called and we went to a strip club.

What's spooky about it? He heard the phone when he was in the shower, and thought it was Niko calling him. Unless I'm missing something...

Lol, damn. I messed up with Dwayne. I negatively responded to his email just like I do with everyone else. Hahaha

Tiny Gift Manual
You have to progress more into the game then call him

Ummm... I'm at 100 %, and he still hasn't called me... and yes, I have replied positively to his email...I mean after replying, I basically completed all jumps and found all pigeons, which took a few days... and yet, the brother hasn't hollered back. Definitely something is up, most likely a glitch. Oh well, It didn't affect me in any way to get 100 %, so it's all good... I guess a second playthrough should clear this problem.

You have to progress more into the game then call him

Ummm... I'm at 100 %, and he still hasn't called me... and yes, I have replied positively to his email...I mean after replying, I basically completed all jumps and found all pigeons, which took a few days... and yet, the brother hasn't hollered back. Definitely something is up, most likely a glitch. Oh well, It didn't affect me in any way to get 100 %, so it's all good... I guess a second playthrough should clear this problem.

You just have to wait a bit longer. He called me a while after I replied his email.

Tiny Gift Manual

Perhaps he dumped you....

lol... Dumped me before we even got a chance to hang out? Brothers these days, huh?

You just have to wait a bit longer. He called me a while after I replied his email.

Yeah, I waited for like 5 days straight, playing 4-5 hours each of those days... More longer eh? Damn.

Edit: I kinda remembered somethin'... when he called me about Niko calllin him in the showers or somethin... about halfway through the call, I got hit by a car, which ended the call... maybe somehow that had somethin' to do with it.

Edited by Gangsta8d9

dwayne doesn't bother me anymore either. mostly because i put a bullet in his head lol.gif

Skelator786

When can I unlock the ability so that his gang members help me out in missions?

dwayne is a fag. so emo not even worth my time. i hate emo.

Emo's hate you. Isn't that nice?

Has anybody noticed that Dwayne's voicemail changes after you finish the story?

He says: "Ya'll got love for a fool at the top, and don't care about a fool at the bottom"

I was wondering if he is referring to Niko as the "Fool at the top".

Can someone shed some light on this?