Anybody miss car surfing

Crosby

It WAS fun to stand on cars and blast away. Im guessing when the made the physics of a car vs ped collision so realistic, car surfing was let go. I'll take that trade any day. Still, I tried to car surf for a good 5 mins before I realized it's impossible.

Nope. I can't honestly say I ever really did it in any of the last GTA's so it makes no difference to me.

HawkeyeMatt

Me and a friend used to have hours of fun stomping on cars until they exploded. tounge.gif I was slightly disappointed when I couldn't on GTAIV... but if I'm really craving it I will just pop in GTA: SA.

Juice By Kayla Marie

Yeah, Sorta..

But If I wanted to I'd play SA or VC or something..

sattizahn

Well, you can still car surf if you jump onto the back of a dumptruck...the edges of the truck make it impossible to fall off biggrin.gif

Me and a friend used to have hours of fun stomping on cars until they exploded. tounge.gif I was slightly disappointed when I couldn't on GTAIV... but if I'm really craving it I will just pop in GTA: SA.

I Know. Like an idiot I dont have my old games. But I did say I dont miss it. I'm just trying to get the game haters goin. I'll have to do better next time.(It looks like this one only got intelligent responses, which I appreciate.) icon14.gif

.Up&Coming.

I just wish Niko would stomp on the roof when he stood on it. That was fun. turn.gif

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Well, you can still car surf if you jump onto the back of a dumptruck...the edges of the truck make it impossible to fall off biggrin.gif

Good to know. Thanks!!

PurplePerson07

I just wish Niko would stomp on the roof when he stood on it. That was fun.  turn.gif

Yea that was really exciting dozingoff.gif

.Up&Coming.
I just wish Niko would stomp on the roof when he stood on it. That was fun.  turn.gif

Yea that was really exciting dozingoff.gif

It was just a cool little feature that made the last game more realistic...I'm surprised they took it out. I didn't do it much unless I was in 2 player and my friend and I were having contests to see who could stay on the longest. lol.gif

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz