Savepoints

sam.wilson

sam.wilson

Is anyone else annoyed that you are unable to buy or own any more savepoints (houses)?

I have completed the story and have loads of money what the hell am i supposed to do with it???

There was talk of been able to purchase a property in GTA IV.

I can't find the thread though. confused.gif

Waterbottle

Go die, then you'll lose loads of your money.

And it's because they wanted a rags to slightly better rags story. Which is quite ridiculous seeing as you get 250k from the bank heist, but still that's what they were aiming for.

And it's because they wanted a rags to slightly better rags story. Which is quite ridiculous seeing as you get 250k from the bank heist, but still that's what they were aiming for.

ey cos if you robbed a bank you only would take like a £10 wouldnt you. And not all of the money confused.gif

Unless one is using cheats, no amount of money is enough. Not even that 250k from the heist.

It goes down real quick in that gun shop.

Waterbottle

ey cos if you robbed a bank you only would take like a £10 wouldnt you. And not all of the money confused.gif

My point wasn't that you shouldn't get that much money for robbing a bank, it was that if you have 250 grand you're pretty well off, which doesn't really fit in a rags to better rags story.

What I find annoying is the safehouse in Broker Burns down, and you can't get another one in Broker or Dukes