Xbox 360 with GTA4

PS3Fanatic

PS3Fanatic

So I purchased the PS3 version of GTA4, and was planning to sell off the X360. Are there any reasons I should keep the system for GTA4 at the present? I am an online only player by the way.

pumpkinpiehaircuttedfreak
So I purchased the PS3 version of GTA4, and was planning to sell off the X360. Are there any reasons I should keep the system for GTA4 at the present? I am an online only player by the way.

well havent you heard about the mass amounts of ps3's that are crapping out with gta4?

f*ck off fanboy!

Abu Musaab

if you are an online only player, then there is no reason to use a ps3 in the first place.

Thatdude407

i would keep the 360 for online play because you can actually play online. the 360 version runs a whole 5fps faster than the ps3, the graphics are cleaner.

(dont call me a xbox fanboy, because i have all 3 next gen systems and like them all about the same pswii60)

.Up&Coming.

well havent you heard about the mass amounts of ps3's that are crapping out with gta4?

It's happening with 360 as well. They released a patch, but it still isn't working for some. The game still runs fine, and the PS3 doesn't crap out. The game just freezes a bit, etc.

The PS3 is a good choice, but I have looked and seen better graphics on the 360. But, PS3 has faster loading times. I've also heard 360 is better for online, so you might want to go for that since you're an online type of guy/girl.

Edit: But, for all you 360 fanboys, PS3 works just as great online. I like it more than singleplayer, so you can stop bashing it.

Edited by .Up&Coming.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

f*ck off fanboy!

If you are an online only player why did you buy GTA IV? It is the first time they have mp, and obviously it isn't going to be perfect.

Thatdude407

f*ck off fanboy!

wow your cool.

user posted image

PS3Fanatic

f*ck off fanboy!

S my D.