New Cheetah?

thunderlion

thunderlion

So I've noticed there is no Cheetah in this edition of GTA, which saddens me sad.gif ... but I think I might have found that car that they tried to replace in the Cheetah's spot. I think the new Cheetah is now the Super GT... anyone else think so?

So I've noticed there is no Cheetah in this edition of GTA, which saddens me sad.gif ... but I think I might have found that car that they tried to replace in the Cheetah's spot. I think the new Cheetah is now the Super GT... anyone else think so?

The Super Gt and Cheetah were in San Andreas so i dont think so.

I was surprised to find out that the Cheetah did not return GTA: IV. I remember seeing it from GTA: 3, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas, GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories.

BxPhant0m718

yea i was kind of disappointed when i realized there was no cheetah. personally it was my favorite and i loved how it looked in SA. rims were badass on it. but yea the super gt isn't the replacement. dammit i wanna drive a cheetah! i wonder if it would be part of the 360 dlc... that would be great

Oddball_E8

how are you thinking when you say the super gt is the new cheetah?

IRC the cheeta was a ferrari (testarossa?) and the super gt is supposed to be an aston martin...