20 car races

Cabooser08

Cabooser08

I've done races for Brucie about 10 I think, and every time I call him now he says there are no races to be done. i've let at least a week pass and he still tells me there are no races. I looked in the strategy guide and it only says there are 10 races you can do for him. so how do you beat 20 races if there are only 10 races to do?

lol, just an fyi theres 3 races on each island and once you complete all of them then you can do them whenever you want

Cronos_Vengence

never mind I haven't even done 10. I've done 3.

lol.gif Thats a helluva difference.

I did 3 or 4 in a row and was pissed to see my completing % didn't change at all... Why not? Wasn't car racing required in SA? I might be missing something but...

saintdave

There are 9 races (3 on each major island) to do for Brucie (not including the one you do in No. 1). However once you have done them your able to compete in them again as many times as you like after.

After you complete the 9 races you get 2% (or 2.5% I think it was 2% though). You don't have to do anymore after that.

Did anyone else find that the AI turned up in ridiculous cars?

I always used a Turismo but in some races the other cars would be, like, Landstalkers or Voodoos. lol.gif Which obviously made them stupidly easy to beat.

GtaPro100%
I did 3 or 4 in a row and was pissed to see my completing % didn't change at all... Why not? Wasn't car racing required in SA? I might be missing something but...

you only have to do all 9 3 in alderney 3 in algonquin 3 in dukes,bohan,broker

20 required for xbox acheivment not for 100%

you only get the percent after you completed all 9 missions

this appleis to all sides

Axe_Gaijin
Did anyone else find that the AI turned up in ridiculous cars?

I always used a Turismo but in some races the other cars would be, like, Landstalkers or Voodoos. lol.gif Which obviously made them stupidly easy to beat.

Not only that, they're horrible drivers too smile.gif

I remeber in one race in Bohan they all drove off a ledge like they were lemmings.

And the one race where they do show up in flashy car you can still trash them easily. I smoked them on star junctions in a Sentinal wink.gif

to be able to do diferent races to get the achievment you gotta be on diferent islands..say if your in alderny and ou call brucie and he says theres nothing on travel over to algonquin and then call him and if he stills says no races then that means ther are races on the other island...yeah its stupid but it works..ive done 15 races so far im 5 away from the acievement..