Glove question

FiendishDog

FiendishDog

Hi, guys. I'm back on the forums and I have to say GTA 4 is amazing.

I just have one question. Where can I get the gloves? In a lot of screens Niko has those awsome gloves on but I cant find them.

Baltimorean
THERE ARE NO GLOVES. NO MORE TOPICS ABOUT THE GLOVES. THEY ARE NOT AN IMPORTANT FEATURE OF THE GAME.

Capricornus
THERE ARE NO GLOVES. NO MORE TOPICS ABOUT THE GLOVES. THEY ARE NOT AN IMPORTANT FEATURE OF THE GAME.

He didn't know. Didn't you read where he said that he's back on the forums? Pfft.

Hey OP, dude, the gloves are not in the game man.

caprisig.jpg

FiendishDog

No need to have a fit. I havent been on these boards in a long time. Anyway, sucks R* took them out. They were almost in every screen and they took them out in the end. that sucks.

digideroo

Every picture you see Niko wearing those fingerless gloves in was taken from earlier builds of the single-player game. For whatever reasons only Rockstar are privy to they made the decision to remove them from the final product.

No gloves, quit asking.

Baltimorean
No need to have a fit. I havent been on these boards in a long time. Anyway, sucks R* took them out. They were almost in every screen and they took them out in the end. that sucks.

There seems to be a topic about these gloves every hour. Someone should just make a sticky about these gloves!

October16th

There seems to be a topic about these gloves every hour. Someone should just make a sticky about these gloves!

Does it really annoy you that bad? i see repeated topics all the time, but i just move on because they arn't so annoying as so i would feel it neccicary to post a reply in all caps and big font about it... if you wanted to say something it should be a normal size no.