Special Edition pack for PS3 n 360 for Aussies

sk8_2_die

sk8_2_die

Hey mates, I purchased 3 special edition packs for GTA IV from EB. And i figured i'd give you guys first dibs if you were interested?

I have 2 xbox 360 and 1 PS3 packs in stock and the highest bidder will get a free Swingers baseball tee (Size Small) brand new and straight from the Rockstarwarehouse. All packs are brand new and have not been opened, i've bought my own one for my 360 and love it tounge.gif the duffel bags sweeeeet didn't really expect the gold R* inside skin.

anyways i dont know if i'm breaking any rules by promoting my items here but i just thought that i'd offer it to the real fans before ebay....

I'm situated in NSW Blacktown region (Australia:P) so if you want to pick it up thats fine otherwise i'd be more than happy to post it off to you bubble wrapped and boxed!

Cheers and feel free to ask any questions!

AJ

sk8_2_die

lol ok last bump for the night, figured most people might check it out now... Shifty41s_beerhatsmilie2.gif

Grand Theft Auto Dude

Alot of people don't like double posting here. Triple posting is worse. icon13.gif

anyways i dont know if i'm breaking any rules by promoting my items here but i just thought that i'd offer it to the real fans before ebay....

Not necessarily, but bumping your own topics is.

sk8_2_die

Not necessarily, but bumping your own topics is.

sorry mate didnt realise we couldnt, just that i realised my post was getting swamped back pages down by ppl whingin about how crap gta 4 is sad.gif but i guess others would percieve my post to be just as bad so yeah...anyways currently i have a few ppl that have PMd me, i'm not really trying to make a profit here, so yeah i have one person who wants the ps3 for 150 and everything else is currently at 150 but ill be selling it all by tomorrow latest so just let me know if you are serious in purchasing it and ill let you know if i can selll it to you, and once again the person with the highest bid can have the free swingers baseball tee.

doa kappatango

FFS give the guy a break. He is offering the LTD edition stuff to genuine fans of GTA, before Whoaring it on Ebay.

He bumped his own Thread MANY HOURS apart. The amount of crap "Where's the Gloves", "How do I hang from Trucks/choppers", "Why Cant I Climb Polls" threads are swamping this place.

Most of the kids on here don't use the search, let alone venture off the comfort of page one - too lazy.

Bumping your own thread after a few minutes sucks, IMO, there is nothing wrong with waiting many hours and getting a post up off page 3+ where most people don't go.

give the OP a break.

i wouldn't mind buying the ps3 one for 160 sept i only have a $50 note and $110 in coins lol

Irrati0nal
Hey mates, I purchased 3 special edition packs for GTA IV from EB. And i figured i'd give you guys first dibs if you were interested?

I have 2 xbox 360 and 1 PS3 packs in stock and the highest bidder will get a free Swingers baseball tee (Size Small) brand new and straight from the Rockstarwarehouse. All packs are brand new and have not been opened, i've bought my own one for my 360 and love it tounge.gif the duffel bags sweeeeet didn't really expect the gold R* inside skin.

I'm situated in NSW Blacktown region (Australia:P) so if you want to pick it up thats fine otherwise i'd be more than happy to post it off to you bubble wrapped and boxed!

Cheers and feel free to ask any questions!

AJ

Blacktowns a hole lol.gif and give us links to the ebay page, not that i'm interested i'm waiting for PC version icon14.gif

sk8_2_die

FFS give the guy a break. He is offering the LTD edition stuff to genuine fans of GTA, before Whoaring it on Ebay.

He bumped his own Thread MANY HOURS apart.  The amount of crap "Where's the Gloves", "How do I hang from Trucks/choppers", "Why Cant I Climb Polls" threads are swamping this place.

Most of the kids on here don't use the search, let alone venture off the comfort of page one - too lazy.

Bumping your own thread after a few minutes sucks, IMO, there is nothing wrong with waiting many hours and getting a post up off page 3+ where most people don't go.

give the OP a break.

Cheers mate, yeah i didnt really want to cause THAT much of a problem, thought it was fairdinkum to just bump it one more time at 5pm after i got back from work since i figured most aussies wouldn't have seen my post at all. Just a note to anyone that has a problem with these posts, keep in mind that you have a life and if all you came in here for was to b*tch about 3 bumps....i rekon you need to just go back to playin GTA abit more because i'm just tryin to offer something to me aussie brothas that got screwed by the censorship....i know hteres a few ppl that were annoyed they didnt pre order the SE so yeah....anyways

lol to the bloke with 110 in coins, no shrapnel for me brotha and damn you must play the acoustic in central or somethin ay mate? ahaha cheers anyways let me know if your seriously interested

yes Squarecivilan blacktowns a hole....2nd highest crime rate in nsw from what i hear but thank god im in Sevo biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif, i haven't put it up on Ebay yet thought id give you guys first dibs...

BTW if anyone has any questions about the SE let me know, i rekon it kicks Halos LE :S

To the blokes backin me up cheers its always good to feel welcome especially after the first few responses are ppl b*tchin

BTW i will be selling my SE's for $155 AUD. Just PM me if your interested. Just let me know which one your interested in and if you require postage, local pick up is fine from Seven Hills , NSW

cheers

AJ

...delete please

Lochie_old

^ Its people like you who make this place hard to have fun.

Hes just trying to hook fellow GTA fans up with some special editions and your being a massive douche about it, please die in a fire.

Anyway man, do you have pictures of these SE editions that I could check out?

^ Its people like you who make this place hard to have fun.

Hes just trying to hook fellow GTA fans up with some special editions and your being a massive douche about it, please die in a fire.

Anyway man, do you have pictures of these SE editions that I could check out?

cheers mate, yeah ill PM you some pics of you'd like smile.gif

And to miamivice city...............what exactly am i doing wrong? i'm not even making a profit like most ebayers....i managed to preorder a few extra and i'm selling them for store price plus $5 for the petrol and the fact i used my credit card to purchase them......i rekon there are ALOT more pointless buzz killin posts out there on this forum that should be deleted. i mean FFS you have kids b*tchn about gloves n graphics and how R* "Failed" and all im doing is tryin to help out my fellow aussie gamers. If you dont want the SE or if you already have it....then bugger off mate and go play GTA. If you got nothin positive or informative to say then dont say anyhting at all and by leaving comments like "Deleted please".....the mods aint gonna just drop to their knees and follow your command. WTF do you gain by saying that??

tired of these ppl trying to play the role of mods....if my post was offensivve or in any way broke the rules of this forum it would have been locked by now so leave the moderating job to those who can actually moderate efficiently.

on topic, anyone who needs pics PM me and ill do me best to send you some pics asap!

Cheers

I'd be interested in the PS3 SE pack.

But I'd only buy it off ebay, with PayPal

xD

Once its on eBay, send me the link please.

smile.gif

Hey mate, yeah i already put it on ebay twice lol under ebay id Anandajith (Look me up you can see my feedback) thing is i dont want to go through ebay again because ive already got $50 seller fee for the other posts and i dont want to sell more items as i will have to pay another fee sad.gif plus aparantly now we have to sell and only offer Paypal and not local pick up which means i will have to pay Paypal a fee as well which sucks....since i'm not making a profit i dont want to sell it AND make a loss lol i figured if i sell it in person or whatever i could atleast get my money back and you guys can buy it for store price.... That way i dont have to pay any fees and make a loss.

I would be happy to speak over the phone if you'd like so that you have that as secuirty tounge.gif can always track me down but if you can pick it up or we can meet up you can pay me in cash and that way you wont have to worry about getting screwed over or anything.

Just check out my ebay feedback its 152 and 100% biggrin.gif

BTW here are some pics i just took for another buyer (used me camera phone)

EDIT: BTW i took photos of My SE that ive already opened up, the 3 that i have for sale are still in tack and have not been opened! Brand new and have been sittin in my room since release.

http://s197.photobucket.com/albums/aa122/black_hawk51/

Edited by sk8_2_die

Hey guys just an update, i've gone ahead and put up my 3 SE's on Ebay at a cheap buy it now price. Feel free to check it out

Xbox360 version: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:MESE:IT&ih=005

PS3 Version: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:MESE:IT&ih=005

Xbox 360 Version plus a free Swingers Baseball Tee: http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...:MESE:IT&ih=005

cheers