Update?

OutlaW_Ryder

OutlaW_Ryder

uhh yeah i just turned on my ps3 and launched gta 4 and there was like a little installment , is that an update? If so whats new?

didnt you notice? a brand new island!

Yeah, they added a new peice to Bohan. It's f*cking sweet.

Apollo_33
didnt you notice? a brand new island!

Yeah, they added a new peice to Bohan. It's f*cking sweet.

Is this serious? Post a pic!

BadMeetsEvil

See thats the thing.. this is a secret update that M$ cant know about.. so no pics for you. sorry

Apollo_33
See thats the thing.. this is a secret update that M$ cant know about.. so no pics for you. sorry

Oh I see, fanboy, right... You just feel bad that 360 will have some Episodic stuff.

OutlaW_Ryder

oh LMAO i seriously didnt notice SHET YEAAHH thx for quick reply

BadMeetsEvil

Oh I see, fanboy, right... You just feel bad that 360 will have some Episodic stuff.

of course not.. because PS3 will also be getting DLC.

(as you can already see, we already got some, before M$ did)

Apollo_33

I am not talking about DLC (Downloadable content).

I am talking about additional GAMEPLAY Time, which PS3 wont be getting since they did not pay 50$ like "M$" did.

oh LMAO i seriously didnt notice SHET YEAAHH thx for quick reply

Okay, I don't know if your being sarcastic or not, but whatever the case, all it did was fix the freezing issues the PS3 had.

OutlaW_Ryder

i know that was sarcastic..... idiot you really think they will make another island..

BadMeetsEvil

I am not talking about DLC (Downloadable content).

I am talking about additional GAMEPLAY Time, which PS3 wont be getting since they did not pay 50$ like "M$" did.

Yea.. adding a new island = more gameplay time.

MORON

lmao ur such a douche!

TheSharkIsALie

Yes, there was an "update", but it wasn't to add any content. It only fixed the online connectivity. As for you fanboys screaming at each other, chill the f*ck out. May i request a lock?

Apollo_33
Yes, there was an "update", but it wasn't to add any content. It only fixed the online connectivity. As for you fanboys screaming at each other, chill the f*ck out. May i request a lock?

I am not a fanboy. All I was asking is if the thing they've said about a New Island was true? He retaliated in a bad way.

darkmasta21

I am not a fanboy. All I was asking is if the thing they've said about a New Island was true? He retaliated in a bad way.

LOL yeah right... a new island inside a 13 mb update monocle.gifsarcasm.gif

Apollo_33

LOL yeah right... a new island inside a 13 mb update monocle.gifsarcasm.gif

Yeah youre right, but still... The guy could've showed some maturity at least. (BadmeetsEvil)

Yeah, needed firmware revision...all features stipulated in the menu typically or on their site.

Whoa a new island that takes 18 MB??? That's massive!! rampage_ani.gifbiggrin.gif