my only problem with this game

deke_dastardly

deke_dastardly

Play dates with Niko's friends...

Maintaining a high "like" percentage is a pain in the ass. I'm tired of going bowling or getting drunk. The sh*t gets old quick.

It's a small gripe and aside from this, the game is one of the best ever.

I agree with you. The whole getting drunk thing still amuses me however. I haven't even bothered to get past 40% with anyone except Roman. I always hang up on them, can't be bothered to drive half way across the city to go bowling to be honest.

JonRenemy
I agree with you. The whole getting drunk thing still amuses me however. I haven't even bothered to get past 40% with anyone except Roman. I always hang up on them, can't be bothered to drive half way across the city to go bowling to be honest.

just take taxis!

gets any activity outta the way in 3 mins tops

deke_dastardly

When you reach 100% "liked" it should stay that way. I hate how it drops when you're busy doing some other sh*t.

BadMeetsEvil

Its worth it... the extra things they do for you is pretty good. Plus what else are you doing that you dont have time for them? If you are on a mission, they do not call you...

Its worth it... the extra things they do for you is pretty good. Plus what else are you doing that you dont have time for them? If you are on a mission, they do not call you...

True, but it is kind of annoying when you are driving across the map on your way to a mission and then roman calls from the other end of the map and I hate turning people down because I like the abilities that your friends give so I try not to turn people down.

BadMeetsEvil

True, but it is kind of annoying when you are driving across the map on your way to a mission and then roman calls from the other end of the map and I hate turning people down because I like the abilities that your friends give so I try not to turn people down.

then use a taxi to go back across the map...