Can I still achieve 100%

sam.wilson

sam.wilson

I have killed Clarence during the Holland Nights mission, now i realise that he is a random character due to appear later in the game.

As i have killed him he obviously is not goin to appear as a random character. Will this affect my game and most of all will i be able to complete the game with 100%

If anyone can knows or can help, a reply would be greatful or i may aswell stop shooting pidgeons now and restart the game cryani.gif

fatty-666

simple answer: YES. anyone you choose to kill/not kill will not affect your ability to get 100% completion.

sam.wilson

does nobody have any idea? could you let me know if you have killed him yourself? cause i may have some more spoiler info!

sam.wilson

Brilliant, thanks fatty-666. are you positive as he does become a random character

Metalhead4

It will not affect it. Once you kill off a character they are like they were never there and you progress like normal.

sam.wilson

thanks you Metalhead4 aswell, i hope you both can understand why im worried.

I was just unsure weather it would affect the 100% as i wouldnt be doing a random character mission.

Have you guys killed him yourselfs?

I have killed Clarence during the Holland Nights mission, now i realise that he is a random character due to appear later in the game.

As i have killed him he obviously is not goin to appear as a random character. Will this affect my game and most of all will i be able to complete the game with 100%

If anyone can knows or can help, a reply would be greatful or i may aswell stop shooting pidgeons now and restart the game  cryani.gif

thanks for the spoiler... idiot

Your post SHOULD look like that ^

And do you really think they would be dumb enough to a game so if you did that (killed him) it wouldn't be possible to finish the game?

Edited by Jc84144

fatty-666

i understand your worry, but what would be the point of being able to choose and then not being able to achieve 100%. as i said, no decision you make will affect your ability to get 100%

UNLESS u decide not to do side missions obviously wink.gif

sam.wilson

Thanks everyone for your help.

Im sorry if i have spoiled anything for anyone, im new to all this and thought that mensioning "completing the game" and "achieving 100%", would stop anyone looking at the post if they didnt want there game to be spoiled!