Low, Eddie

The Diablo Stallion

The Diablo Stallion

Hey,

Is there anyway of meeting this guy? becuase i here he is a mass murderer i have seen his Internet blog and i want to meet him, And kill him in the worst way i can. I have heard a rumour that he can be seen outside Euroticar garage. But is this true.

Any infomation would be apprectaited! thanks.

The Diablo Stallion

Its not really a spoiler is it.................. he isnt a main character he is not in a mission........... so its not a spoiler

I checked it out last night.

thats him. Its nothing special. Hes just creepy. talks about animals masterbating, decapitating people, picking up little boys, dumping a bag in the water. then dropping him off at a school.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Capricornus

Hmmm, so where exactly is he located? I heard that he gives you 2 missions?

caprisig.jpg

Its not really a spoiler is it.................. he isnt a main character he is not in a mission........... so its not a spoiler

You're giving away details relative to an unknown plotline in the game. That's a spoiler.

1shot1kill

It's hardly a plotline, he is just the serial killer you hear and read about a few times on the news, then you get to help him out in 1 of the sidemissions that don't even count to 100% completion, if you don't do it you aren't missing much.

It's hardly a plotline, he is just the serial killer you hear and read about a few times on the news, then you get to help him out in 1 of the sidemissions that don't even count to 100% completion, if you don't do it you aren't missing much.

It does contribute to the 100% completion. Also plot line or plot·line (plŏt'līn')

n.

1. A literary or dramatic plot; a story line.

However minor you deem it to be, it's still a plotline.

Eddie Low Part 1 appears at position 19 on the map and he's there between 10pm and 4am. Eddie Low Part 2 appears at position 20 on the map and he is also available between 10pm and 4am.

Although you will have to drive around the area for a bit before the little icon appears on the radar.

user posted image

s0h607k.jpg

1shot1kill

It does contribute to the 100% completion. Also plot line or plot·line (plŏt'līn')

n.

1. A literary or dramatic plot; a story line.

However minor you deem it to be, it's still a plotline.

It's not part of the storyline.

Also those sidemissions can not count for the 100% completion, as you will not get some of them if you make certain choices in the storyline missions, that would maek it impossible to get 100%.

Eddie Low Part 1 appears at position 19 on the map and he's there between 10pm and 4am. Eddie Low Part 2 appears at position 20 on the map and he is also available between 10pm and 4am.

Although you will have to drive around the area for a bit before the little icon appears on the radar.

user posted image

Where did you get that map?

It's not part of the storyline.

Also those sidemissions can not count for the 100% completion, as you will not get some of them if you make certain choices in the storyline missions, that would maek it impossible to get 100%.

Uh, it is a storyline to itself. Also yes, it counts towards 100%. God, go ask someone who can be bothered explaining crap to you.