Miles upon miles of idiots

G twenty-nine

G twenty-nine

I love team matches in shooting games. My favourite in GTA4 is cops n crooks. But, there is one problem: IDIOTS! So, this topic is to rant about the idiots in your recent games to let all that steam out.

The last game I played was cops n crooks, 3v3. My team starts out as cops and thank God I am driving, so we obviously win (considering no one else knows how to follow the GPS). Easy. Next round, I am the boss. Thank God again! Easy victory, right? Wrong.

I do the obvious move when I am the boss: Go and get armour and a SMG. Another player goes to get an assult rifle--Good. The third goes to get a vehicle--Good! It seems my team has vastly improved from the last match. But wait, I go to get in the vehicle, and he just drives the f*ck off. f*cking perfect.

I consider that a good thing, because I know I am the best driver on my team. So I grab a vehicle, pick up the other guy, and drive to the getaway vehicle with ease. Luck be it, the first asshole got to the boat before me, so he would be driving it. I hop in and the other guy is about to get in and this asshole does a dick move and takes off just before he can get in.

So what? We won the round. Nope. Apparently, this guy cannot see the miles of sea in front of him, and decides a sharp turn would be better... Which flips the boat over. Round lost. If he had a headset, he would have heard a years worth of swearing coming out of my mouth.

IDIOT!

sonicblaze

lmao so true was doing a coop mission some fag decides he wants his own car and leaves everyone behind and it was hard getting a car cuz the dumbass host but traffic on low

I played one game where the boss on my team decided to go on his own and jumped in the water and tried to swim to the getaway boat !!! What an idiot !!!! He was blown away in 2 mins !!!!

Ahhhh, the beauty of hosting private MP groups with friends and everyone on the headset... don't have to worry about idiots!

~J

MyDirtySecretary

Love it when when you get a big team deathmatch going and one dude is afk and the other decides to cross the city and just run around doing nothing.

I was playing Cops 'n Crooks last night. There were like 4 crooks and 3 cops, and I was one of the cops... The boss decides to jump into the water right behind his spawn point... and he swims. There we are without auto-aim, fending off 3 skilled crooks, and the good old boss is just swimming for it, going in zig-zags, but never in the right direction. We spent at least 10 minutes having a wicked shootout, firing blindly at the dumbass, until the boss left the game and the cops won.

In hindsight I regret not getting a sniper rifle and just popping the guy far away from the action. But still. Great time to go swimming.

If not for the skill of the other 3 crooks, killing the guy would have been easy, but they were all over us and not giving us time to aim at the boss. They were probably getting ready to TK him with a rocket launcher anyway.

Cops n crooks

our teams boss decided it was a great idea to try kill all the cops head on with pistol... enough said -.-

our team got to the escape boats, but our boss took the wrong one so we where driving with him on sea using the horn to try make him understand that he wasnt in the right boat... it took 12mins before he actualy understood it

(scene worth mentioning) my team was the cops, i was the only one that had succesfuly folowed the crook boss and his 2 aid´s at least from some distance, i had picked up a sniper rifle along the way and got to a vantage point, saw the crooks and the boss mount the boat and shot them all right there. man what i would have payed to see their faces.

back to the retard moments

i had drived our boss right infront of the escape boat and when i left the car i had driven he decided to start driving it and left the escape boat and rushed somewhere in the map. talk about idiot.

Team Deathmatch

Two idiots (me and them ebing the only people on my team) deiced it would be fun to drive off in a car together and not kill people.

However, I still managed to win by my self.

I was on a roll today, Killing everyone. The Cover System really helps take out people stupid enough to run out in the opening. I always try and stick to the cover as much as i can. Can really save your arse.

Cops and Crooks, not more than 5 minutes ago:

I'm driving, 3 other guys are shooting out of the cop car. We're pretty far behind, but on a nice straight-away.

All 3 f*cktards in the cop car with me are shooting EVERYTHING they see. Not only does this slow me down a lot when I have to avoid the cars swerving everywhere in panic, but - guess what - THEY RUN OUT OF GODDAMN BULLETS. So there we are, by the bad guys, and the only one with any ammo left is me, the driver. And I'm trying to keep up with them, so I can't squeeze off shots that often. We finally arrive at the destination and of course I'm the first guy they kill, and off my dying screen I can see a cop or two get cut down trying to melee the crooks with their pistols.

Grrrr.

Cops n Crooks, we're the crooks,

We get to the getaway vehicle, (boat) and the dumbass on our team rams the boat with an SUV and we flip over sad.gif

Another time I was the boss, I get picked up in a helicopter, the retard in it jumps out sad.gif

user posted image

PistolwhipU

Team Deathmatch-every time this one kid died,it would say he wants to kick you from the match.Not just one time either,it would fill up the top left corner of my screen along with that annoying beeping sound it makes too.Then he starts doing it to his own teammates.I called up the one teammate he seemed to be doing it the most to and asked if friendly fire was on or off.He said off so we proceeded to just kill this one annoying little sh*t until the end of the match!!

BlackMilk

Probably the most evil thing I've ever done (was today, incidentally) on IV online was jump out of the helicopter in Bomb Da Base II (being the pilot) at a great height.

That was payback though, I wouldn't do that for no reason sigh.gif

I fell hard (obviously) and then waited for the death messages before I left.

Anyway, Cops & Crooks eh?

One thing that annoys me is that some people jump out of the car while you're escaping when it gets a little scratch, catches a bullet, or when one of it's tires get popped. Yeah like that's gonna prevent me from getting us to the friggin gateway vehicle >.>

Generally when I lose a tire on the front there's no need to sweat, especially if it's a Turismo, Banshee, whatever, but others apparently don't have that much trust in me or the car and decide to jump out - after which they get run over and shot at by 4 fanatical cops with triggerhappy fingers and a brick on the gas pedal.

Hey, whoever said escaping would be easy?

I've been one of these stupid people. Last night i was quite intoxicated on smokables and was playing Team Deathmatch. For f*cking ages i was shooting this guy, i put every single one of my bullets into him, and for some reason he didnt seem to be able to see me. I starting having wierd thoughts that somehow i was invisible and thats why he was ignoring me and i couldnt kill him.

Finally the realisation dawned (after about 5 minutes) that he was on my team, and friendly fire was off.

I've been one of these stupid people. Last night i was quite intoxicated on smokables and was playing Team Deathmatch. For f*cking ages i was shooting this guy, i put every single one of my bullets into him, and for some reason he didnt seem to be able to see me. I starting having wierd thoughts that somehow i was invisible and thats why he was ignoring me and i couldnt kill him.

Finally the realisation dawned (after about 5 minutes) that he was on my team, and friendly fire was off.

hahahahahhaha your my f*cking hero mang.

god damn. that is classic mang.

manofpeace

The only encounter I've had with an idiot, was myself. I was trying to steal some guy's bike, and before my character would get on the bike, his friend slammed into me with his truck. Other than that, I once destroyed my helicopter by flying into an alleyway. Stupid me! tounge.gif

PistolwhipU

xihilisk that just made my day!You rule man.

To me cops and crooks has to be the best one. The idiots I have to deal with when there is low traffic and few cars, Today i was part of the crooks and the cop team got there awful quick. I get a car and am laying on the horn for a good 30 seconds as the boss just stands next to the car like an idiot during a shootout. Needless to say he was lit up rather quickly by the cops.

Would actuallt enjoy it if anyone with some skill at the game actually wound up in teh same game as me

What about all the shameless teamswitching when you're getting your ass kicked?

V1ce C1ty

Was playing cops n crooks. Was round 2 we were the crooks, was free for all so first four to the helicopter to win. Anyway spawned in a car at the start sadly wasn't driving, then the retard driving goes on the bridge to the 3rd island even though the helicopter was on the island we were on. He then drives into a fence 5 minutes later realising he was a dumb f*ck and makes all of us swim to the other island. To bad my halo team havn't got gta yet except me, hate getting paired with morons who don't use gps or even check the map.

neato9611

We were playing Cops n Crooks every man for himself, and we all made it to the helicopter with no sweat. Then our wonderful pilot thought he would pretend to "fly drunk" in his own words and, well, the next thing I know we're flying off into a cluster of skyscrapers. Mission Failed.

Once I was playing with some bossy fags, so I just got a faster car, and collided head on with the boss, and set his car on fire by pumping uzi into that sh*t. Good times smile.gif

user posted image

Spankwire

Neato lol You do know that some people dont know how to drive copters that great.

I would know, I'm one of them!

I've been trying to practice in single play but man just hard sh*t for me. sad.gif

You think that's an idiot?

Well listen to my story:

I was playing Hangman's NOOSE with 3 other guys, we were doing all fine, we got a helicopter before Petrovic got out of the plane, we then were on our way to the location where we should drop PT off, but the stupid driver lands on the street near the location, the SWAT comes after us, we then leave the heli and run to the location where we should frop PT, but the driver then decides to get on the heli again and fuc*ing throw me, Petrovic, and two other guys away with the blades of the helicopter, we all fly through the sky until we hit the ocean, and 1 minute later, 5 police boats kills me, the other two guys, and of course..Petrovic.

9 minutes wasted just there.

Edited by Tery23

southside hitman

Just played a ranked Race and lost a 10 second lead because the deutschebank in last was driving the wrong way and hit me head on. I got on mic and called him all types of mfers and bytches lol.

Cops and Crooks, not more than 5 minutes ago:

I'm driving, 3 other guys are shooting out of the cop car. We're pretty far behind, but on a nice straight-away.

All 3 f*cktards in the cop car with me are shooting EVERYTHING they see. Not only does this slow me down a lot when I have to avoid the cars swerving everywhere in panic, but - guess what - THEY RUN OUT OF GODDAMN BULLETS. So there we are, by the bad guys, and the only one with any ammo left is me, the driver. And I'm trying to keep up with them, so I can't squeeze off shots that often. We finally arrive at the destination and of course I'm the first guy they kill, and off my dying screen I can see a cop or two get cut down trying to melee the crooks with their pistols.

Grrrr.

Ha ha good story. I agree there really are some knuckleheads out there.

The one that pisses me off the msot is when you are playing a coop game and you are almost done with, you are ready to get your 4.5k (or 2.5k/3.5k, depending on the difficulty), and guess what? the pople in your team leave the game..since you cant play it alone, you are also disconnected from the game.

That happens to me most of the time.

I was the Boss, and my fellow gang member stole an infernus and obviously i got in, but the dillweed drove a couple of yards then halted. With the cops very close he wouldn't even f*cking move. I had no option to get out and find another car which we all knows isn't easy when you're near the docks or an industrial zone with zero cars. Once i got out of the Vehicle to find another vehicle he drove and followed me wanting me to get in. I thought f*ck that and shot out two of his tyres.

I love team matches in shooting games. My favourite in GTA4 is cops n crooks. But, there is one problem: IDIOTS! So, this topic is to rant about the idiots in your recent games to let all that steam out.

The last game I played was cops n crooks, 3v3. My team starts out as cops and thank God I am driving, so we obviously win (considering no one else knows how to follow the GPS). Easy. Next round, I am the boss. Thank God again! Easy victory, right? Wrong.

I do the obvious move when I am the boss: Go and get armour and a SMG. Another player goes to get an assult rifle--Good. The third goes to get a vehicle--Good! It seems my team has vastly improved from the last match. But wait, I go to get in the vehicle, and he just drives the f*ck off. f*cking perfect.

I consider that a good thing, because I know I am the best driver on my team. So I grab a vehicle, pick up the other guy, and drive to the getaway vehicle with ease. Luck be it, the first asshole got to the boat before me, so he would be driving it. I hop in and the other guy is about to get in and this asshole does a dick move and takes off just before he can get in.

So what? We won the round. Nope. Apparently, this guy cannot see the miles of sea in front of him, and decides a sharp turn would be better... Which flips the boat over. Round lost. If he had a headset, he would have heard a years worth of swearing coming out of my mouth.

IDIOT!

Someone's taking this game a little bit too seriously. lol