The perfect Main.scm for me?

BubblyXtreme

BubblyXtreme

(Edit this is for VC)

As in all my post.. is this in the right place, do I ask about this here lol! blush.gif

It would be great if someone could make this Vice City Main.scm for me because it's 4 a total conversion mod and who-ever makes it will have their name put in the new intro I make!

.I still wan't the missions but these are the things I need in my vice city total conversion

.Infinet Armor for character NOT HEALTH (because with infinet health u get stuck in the water and u have to restart again).

.Cars have infinet health

.Infinet Ammo

.No wanted level

.Cops and army ect don't have guns (Don't ask why).

.Heavy car weight so I can RAM people off the road lol.gif .

.Infinet sprint too!

EDIT...

.All wepons that are included in the wepons SET 1 cheat and if u drown u don't lose them.

.Strip club and every other building open from start.

.Road blocks R GONE from start!

.Maybe make it so that u can jump higher too.

.Car respawns if ya fall in the water.

Once again... It would be great if someone could make this Vice City Main.scm for me because it's 4 a total conversion mod and who-ever makes it will have their name put in the new intro I make!

Edited by BubblyXtreme

All of these things you can do with a trainer,no scm modding required.

Look at This Topic to download GTASA Control Centre.

For the cops & army guys with no guns, maybe you can modify the pedstats.ide to make their temper=0 and their fear=100 ?

Edited by GoofyHTS

BubblyXtreme

All of these things you can do with a trainer,no scm modding required.

Look at This Topic to download GTASA Control Centre.

For the cops & army guys with no guns, maybe you can modify the pedstats.ide to make their temper=0 and their fear=100 ?

Yeah I know that but I need this main.scm for a mod i'm making, thanks for ur reply though and will do the ped stats thing!

marcelo_20xx

Half of the things you asked I had in my main scm (if not more) but you only need a little better understanding of some opcodes, I dont remember all of them by memory but here is some advice. For having all things open from start or even all assets buyable from start you only need to play around with the object definitions in the main section of main.scm if you are confused you can PM me.