Do you pace yourself when playing SA?

dickyjj

I've just started San andreas again straight from the start.

I remember when I first got the game i was playing mission after mission, hardly pausing to look round the city.

although i really liked the missions, i finished the game way too quickly!

Now I'm on the second attempt, I'm trying to pace myself but i find it hard to do because I don't wanna finish it too quickly, but i;m so tempted to do missions!!! tounge.gifalien.gif

Well I like to mix sidemissions and story missions so that I don't get either of them completely done before the other.

user posted image

I always try to finish off the side-missions before finishing off the storyline. Picked up this method from the Chain Game. tounge.gif

gtamodder

I do side missions, and story missions, and have all side missions done before End of the line

I never bothered with the side missions, I just went straight for the story line lol I dont know why. I couldn't be bothered with the side missions tounge.gif

xNamexTakenx

I agree with Kronics, I never did the side-missions, either. I just did the storyline missions, and that's all! After I completed the game, I did a few of the side-missions, but not at all. I'm too lazy to get 100% lol.

But, yeah, in answer to your question, no I don't pace myself. I take my time, because I don't want to finish the game too fast. I do a little bit of freeroaming here and there. But, mostly, I only do a few missions at a time. I'm not like some hardcore gamers who play non-stop 24/7. I can't do that! Besides, I have other things to do than just play video games.

the story mission are too good, so it's easy to get distracted, it's the same in all of them

Kaiser_AK

funny you mention this cause I was messing around with SA for awhile and it brought back a lot of good memories. I'm reminded of how huge this city is and how much free roaming you can do. aim for 100%

Flesh-n-Bone

Well I almost NEVER do side-missions like taxi, pimping, firetruck and such missions. Only side-mission likes I bothered were Zero's (which I ACTUALLY completed all of.) and I tried to do the Cesar missions stealing cars but it got boring after failing again and again so I gave up.

.Up&Coming.

I pace myself too much. It took me years to finally finish the story because I got so caught up in things...I'm chugging along way too slow with IV, also. ..18.20% I think.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz