Easier way of completing "Undress to Kill"?

Skunkrocker

GtaPro100%

go behind the club pop the tires on the suv

enter club with no guns set approach the first two people you see when you enter

go to comp room and kill him quickly with no gunshots (kill with bat or knife)

go to back and where guy is getting blowjob pull out assualt rifle and start blazing

quickly run to right and kill guy running away ignore the bodyguards they not required

Well, I know how to get it done.

Go to the first guy, and KNIFE him. Shoot for the second guy on the balcony next to the third, then run like hell for the third. Once the guys are dead and the game saved, turn off your Xbox, because you're about to take a phone call in the middle of pure bedlam.

Maybe I just got lucky but I never had to chase anyone on this mission. I went in, capped the guy in the front office, turned around and killed the guard that barges in then casually strolled out and killed everyone in the building. Then I walked back to the private dance rooms and the other manager was still back there...He came out as I was walking back there and I shot him. Then I simply had to lose the 1 or 2 stars I got for all the racket.

I killed the guy getting the lap dance first with shotgun, then ran out the back door to see the other two trying to get away in a car. they crashed into a wall straight away so I just walked up and shot them. easy biggrin.gif

SoulMechanic

Lol... I just did this. Great way to do it. Knife the guy quick in the first office. No one noticed. Went to the back room and shot everyone, ran back out and shot the last guy next to the runway, then was blasted to bits by everyone in the place. Completed the mission and autosaved right before I died =P

Yay! First post!

My method was the kill everybody method. Obviously, it was a waste of bullets and probably unnecessary, but ammo isn't exactly hard to some by.

When you walk into the center of the club, there is a great, solid place to cover to your right. I just covered behind that and killed everybody in my way, including 2 of 3 managers. I didn't lose any life, and I just destroyed the car of the dude who got away.

GTA_Robbie

I did this

They tell you to hear where the managers are, so i did, found the first one, knifed him, two guys ran into the room but nothing happened, then the second one was talking to the stripper kind of girl, i killed him with the SMG, then everyone was in madness and everyone kept shooting me, i sprint out of the club, because the third one has escaped from the escalade, so i got my Super GT i parked earlier and chased him down...

Just get some armour, get full bars for the mission, basically you dont really need that much health, but still, do it. When you kill the second guy, just change weapons and sprint out of there(Tapping the run button) get your car and use the B button to target the target and just shoot him...You will get stars but after the mission, its gone. Just one of those typical GTA stuff...

Edited by GTA_Robbie

RageOfTheJester

i shot the 2 guys in the back, chased the other out the front. as he was starting to run in the SUV, i blasted him dead right through the windsheild.

MercuryAndy

well i had trouble with this too.

kill the manager in the office with a knife. Walk over to where the entrance to the private dance manager is so you can see both managers almost. Throw a grenade at the manager talking to a dancer then just charge into the manager taking a lap dance with a shotgun.

kill the guy gettinbg a lapdance first, then the others run out but they dont drive away until you gets out too, just kill all the guards and gangmembers and go out, drag out your AK or M4(they work the best) and shoot like hell at the driver and the guy in the passenger seat gets out and just shoot him too, its easy biggrin.gif

stealthboy50

I just got lucky i guess as i got it on my first try.

Kill the bouncer on the door with a shotgun, everyone will run out but no bouncers come out. Now the club is nearly empty. Give it a mi to settle down then kill the ones at the doorway. Go in that guys office and kill him with whatever gun. Now I got A glitch here as i could take cover in the doorway. Take some time with nades and ur ak or M4 and kill them all lol. when that is done get ur shotgun out and go through that door, there is a guy waiting for you. Kill him then run outside. Now with the guys running get a fast firing gun out and aim for the wheels after the heads. Take the sport car outside (Dunno what it is but it looks like a comet.) and run after them. The MP5 gun is better than the mini uzi for this if you can get it, open fire on the car. Thats what i did and found it easy apart from the car part. I parked my comet around the frount lol. Do not do that as lose your car.