Easier way of completing "Undress to Kill"?

Skunkrocker

Skunkrocker

I've tried everything. I'm finally giving up. How do I do it?

- Trying to shoot -all- the gang members in the club just gets you killed, there are way too many of them compared to you and it's too hard to see in the joint thanks to the flashing lights and smoke machines. There are also way too many panicking civillians in your way to get a clear lock on any of the gang members so that seems to be out of the question.

- Running from them doesn't seem to work either. I can cap the guy in the back pretty easily and run through the club to the front to chase down the other two but once I fight my way outside I have little to no health and a car chase on my hands that usually results in a wanted level and eventually death. Their SUV looking thing is tough to kill as well.

- Attempting to throw grenades only resulted in said grenades bouncing off "invisible walls" of the club meaning I couldn't throw them places I wanted to throw them and it just blew me up instead and no one else. The geometry of the area is too complex for this I think.

- Guns blazing is right out because you're just going to get killed.

- I don't have nor know where to get without cheating a rocket launcher so... no. Besides, it'd just blow me up and I'd fail the mission anyway.

- CQB combat as opposed to using cover also does not work, because although your shotgun can kill in one hit from point blank range Niko never FIRES his shotgun from point blank range instead smacking whomever is targeted with it doing less damage and leaving him open for attack.

- And finally, the knife doesn't seem to work either, because it's not stealthy, and you'll get your ass kicked for using it.

I'm all out of ideas. How did you do it?

xXGTAPHREAKXx

Is this the one where you have to kill the guys running that club for Dwayne?

All I did was shoot at them, then saw they were running away, ran back outside and got in my car and chased them down. Blew up the truck as it drove around Bohan.

Ok - try this - Kill the first manager in his office, WAIT there for the 2 or 3 thugs that will try to come and get you, kill them, then go DIRECTLY across from the office and take cover behind the bar, then, pick off the rest of the thugs (and the one manager) from there.

The 3rd manager you will have to chase down in a car (the back door will be open for you to go through now) and either ram him off the road, or shoot the truck he's in to high hell.

Hope this helps.

*NOTE*

Added the spoiler tag for the sake of appeasing the powers that be.

Edited by Mo4pheus

[GTA]Bitch

I didnt have any problems using nades...

1. Go to front entrance

2. Cap guy in office

3. Wait for 2 bouncers to come running in

4. Move behined the bar using crouch and cover

5. Take out guy nearest bar on left side

6. Lob 2/3 nades into main dance area

7. Use aim-lock and nudge stick up a tiny then shoot

8. Go to back and kill guy who jumps out of dance booth

9. Run out back door jump in sports car and chase down other guys in SUV

I too am stuck on this mission and it became so frustrating for me to lose like, 6k in hospital bills and taxi fare. I read in another Topic that it's easiest if you block a door with a car, so maybe i'll try that in the morning when I get off work.

Karambalaya

This strategy worked best for me: Just ignore the two first managers (the one in the office and the one on the floor) and run to the private area. You don't need to eavesdrop to do the mission. Blast Jesus (tounge.gif) and his guard inside the lap dance room (or whatever it's called). Turn left and fire at wild at the guards. Stay inside the corridor for cover. The other two managers eventually get cold feets and when they do, turn around and run through the fire exit. Get a car ASAP! If theres's not a car by the fire exit, try running around the corner to the right. There's usually a couple of taxis standing there. Once in a car you know what do. Aim for the tires if you can.

I got pretty lucky on this one...just legged it through the club towards the back room shooting whoever was near me, shot the manager at the back - at which point the other two managers escaped out front. I legged it back out the front where the guys were escaping in the truck and shot them both with free aim as they drove off. I am by no means a crack shot with the rifle - like I said, lucky. Might not help too much but give it a try...this was my third attempt at the mission, and keeping running through the club worked every time - it was just the cops kept catching up with me on the chase...good luck!

Skunkrocker

Ended up not having to do the chase after I accidently glitched the game and passed the mission. After capping the guy in the front I ran outside to wait for the other two guys to get into their car and take off. That never happened. So I went and got some health since I was low from a paramedic and came back and they still hadn't left. So I went in after them and it said they were running so I ran back outside and around the corner. They were just standing there confused that they didn't have a car so I shot them both with the shotty and called it a day.

1shot1kill

So they are actually meant to run? I capped the one in the rear first and then slowly made my way to the front of the club using my assault rifle and the other 2 guys never left the club...

I don't think they'll actually get away if you stay in the club, so take your time.

yeah i found the easyest way of doing it was to kill the guy in the office kill the couple of guards that came in then takre cover behind the bar then just casualy walked over to the back door and chased them in the cool sports car

HadOne2Many

You can knife the guy in the office without attracting any attention. That only leaves two left to deal with.

dave_robbo

when you come out the club free aim with your uzi pop the driver of the suv it works everytime then kill the passenger.

i killed the guy in his office counting money, and the other 2 guys ran away and drove off, so i was close to the door got out and got in a car and shot their car until they died.

use a car to block the back door.....

walk in front door, arm yourslef with shotgun..... this will start the action in the club......

run back out and kill the bouncer that stands outside.....

turn around to face the club door.....

kill everyone that walks out the door, eventually, all 3 managers will come out the front door........

tarquin biscuitbarrel

this mission took me a few attempts, but i worked it out in the end.

tip, you can kill the office guy silently with baseball bat/knife.

first attempt i killed the office dude with a baseball bat in 1 hit (a good hit from behind usually knocks him out). then i went to the guy speaking with stripper and killed him and got shot to pieces.

then i had a bunch of tries where the baseball bat kept missing the office dude so bouncers came in and killed me.

about 5th try i managed to beat the office dude with baseball bat down in 1 hit again, then hit him a few more times to make sure. after that i casually left the office and walked to the back room, pulled out the shotgun and killed about 4-5 guys. when i popped the 3rd manager i just sprinted past the remaining guys and made my escape.

LegaLLybLonde

all I did was walk in w/o a gun, and then bring my gun back out as soon as I passed the guard out front. When I walked in with a gun the bouncers attacked me, and the managers ran outside... I chased after them and killed them in one easy swoop w/ a shotgun.

nlitement

I knifed the guy in the penis booth, then crouched and started shooting everyone with the SMG and then threw a couple of n*des here and there and that's all.

grimreaper1993

i got a car and went to the back door were he runs through to get away well parkk your car there and thn get out and go to the front and just fire some shots and theyshould run through the front

I knifed the dude in the front office and used a sniper on the 2nd guy. So I didn't get anyone's attention until 2 of them were dead. Then I just crouched behind the bar and rotated between lobbing grenades and using a shotgun to clear the place out. Then the 3rd guy was just sitting outside in his truck waiting for me to exit before he made a break. Then that part is easy.

Goliver24

Yeah i don't think they take off until you exit the club. When I did it i killed the guy getting the dance first, then i took cover adn took out everyone inside which another manager was on the floor. When i ran outside the last manager was just sitting in an SUV and he took off when i came out the door and i popped him before he got out of the parking lot.

AerialRocket
I've tried everything. I'm finally giving up. How do I do it?

- Trying to shoot -all- the gang members in the club just gets you killed, there are way too many of them compared to you and it's too hard to see in the joint thanks to the flashing lights and smoke machines. There are also way too many panicking civillians in your way to get a clear lock on any of the gang members so that seems to be out of the question.

- Running from them doesn't seem to work either. I can cap the guy in the back pretty easily and run through the club to the front to chase down the other two but once I fight my way outside I have little to no health and a car chase on my hands that usually results in a wanted level and eventually death. Their SUV looking thing is tough to kill as well.

- Attempting to throw grenades only resulted in said grenades bouncing off "invisible walls" of the club meaning I couldn't throw them places I wanted to throw them and it just blew me up instead and no one else. The geometry of the area is too complex for this I think.

- Guns blazing is right out because you're just going to get killed.

- I don't have nor know where to get without cheating a rocket launcher so... no. Besides, it'd just blow me up and I'd fail the mission anyway.

- CQB combat as opposed to using cover also does not work, because although your shotgun can kill in one hit from point blank range Niko never FIRES his shotgun from point blank range instead smacking whomever is targeted with it doing less damage and leaving him open for attack.

- And finally, the knife doesn't seem to work either, because it's not stealthy, and you'll get your ass kicked for using it.

I'm all out of ideas. How did you do it?

all i did becase the one in the back goes on a runner i put a car in the back door to stop him goting away and did the 1st on as you come in and just w8 tell there come in the door and pop them but make sere thet he dont got away coz he does a runner

Kill everyone in the bar then carefully go out the back door with the RPG at the ready. They don't run very far colgate.gif

i just killed the first guy, ran out of the club to get something to eat(life got a bit low), came back and saw the 2 guys trying to escape in a car around the back chased em and killed them

Shad0w NL

Killed the one at the beginning, then I was going outside and the other two were coming out to. Killed them and it was over. smile.gif

I knifed the guy in the office just to make sure I wouldn't get ambushed by security. To kill the guy standing on the floor and the one getting a private dance, what I did was I stood on the stairs about half-way between the two and pulled out my Uzi and shot Javier, then quickly turned around and shot Jesus before he tried to escape.

After that, it was just killing security and escaping the building.

Also, before you enter the building, make sure you don't have weapons in your hands (for your weapon icon, it should just be your fist), otherwise security will start trying to beat you up, making the mission all the more difficult.

clEsyRO.gif

TLS Nightmare

I struggled with this one for ages until i read this, basically i picked up a 4 x 4 and pulled the front end of the vehicle up to the fire exit, this now stops them from getting out the back. Now walk round to the front of the building and walk in and shoot the guy on the left hand side in the office, immdietly turn round and run outside shooting the bouncer on the door straight away. The other two bouncers have no other option but to come out of the front in which you shoot them both down.

KanyeWest

i think i got lucky on this one...i carnt quite remeber killing all 3 but i remeber killing 2..i killed one in the main club...then i killed the other whilst chasing him in a car...i dont know how i did the other guy ha.

after 3 tries i got it, all i done was

1. walk in main entrance and into side office and beat manager with baseball bat

2. walk down to guy chatting to stripper and crouch behind chair just behind him blast him wit shotgun,

3. stay behind chair and throw 3 mmolotovs in 3 directions one towards the bar one to the left and one behind

4. walk in back and blast the two in the private dance room

easy

GaryJohnsonLife

af

Edited by GaryJohnsonLife