Proof of sharks!

Sambo110

I am in the middle of a helicopter tour and this is what the guide said:

"Warmer waters have led people to believe that sharks have moved in. That would explain the stuff that has been showing up. Bodies ripped up like it was hit by artillery, or giant teeth.

It is the helicopter tour that is sorta up the top right when you go to the place. I am going to search the place where he said there were sharks after the tours.

"Warmer waters have led people to believe that sharks have moved in. That would explain the stuff that has been showing up. Bodies ripped up like it was hit by artillery, or giant teeth.

It is the helicopter tour that is sorta up the top right when you go to the place. I am going to search the place where he said there were sharks after the tours.

He is referring to the serial killer actually, I don't want to spoil it for you but you will find out why dismembered bodies are showing up in the water.

He is referring to the serial killer actually, I don't want to spoil it for you but you will find out why dismembered bodies are showing up in the water.

Well, I am near the end of the game, like 13 missions left. Is the serial killer the guy who is near eroticar and had that bag that he dumped in the water?

DGK is good

I beat the game and I have no clue what your talking about.

Well, I am near the end of the game, like 13 missions left. Is the serial killer the guy who is near eroticar and had that bag that he dumped in the water?

Yes, hence why the bodies are showing up all messed up like a shark attack.

gibbs1189

Ive beaten it too and i have no idea what your talking about...

Ive beaten it too and i have no idea what your talking about...

It's one of the side character missions that you can run into, part of the sickos I believe.

SooperNoodles

Can you still access the side missions once you've completed the main storyline ones? Cos i've kinda been ignoring the little random jobs up to now. suicidal.gif

Can you still access the side missions once you've completed the main storyline ones? Cos i've kinda been ignoring the little random jobs up to now. suicidal.gif

Yeah i think so

SooperNoodles

Yeah i think so

OK, cool. Thanks biggrin.gif

apache77pilot

i was playing cops n' crooks yesterday on mp and i saw shark swim right uinder the boss as he was going to the boat

i was playing cops n' crooks yesterday on mp and i saw shark swim right uinder the boss as he was going to the boat

Next on 'Worlds Most Stupid Twats'........................................

...................... You

stinomontana

sharks? never seen one before in gta 4

whats all that talk about a bear in the game??? ive been searchin for it

but i dint saw any dead bodies or a bear dontgetit.gif

i guess its all bs

Edited by stinomontana

Ste_01562

i was playing cops n' crooks yesterday on mp and i saw  shark swim right uinder the boss as he was going to the boat

Next on 'Worlds Most Stupid Twats'........................................

...................... You

Urm,

No need.

k.

DDR Midian

Great how this apparent proof of sharks sorta turned into proof for the non-existence of sharks on the game.

Richardj07

maybe its like scarface were you have to no low health forthe shark to appear

i dont know what good my word will do but, flying in the helicopter on the way to happiness island i have seen sillowettes (sp?) of sharks