FACIAL HAIR?

ninjashadow

ninjashadow

Just curious, seen screen shots, or their fake!!! Seen a trailer with Niko and differnt facial hair. Can, or is there somewhere U can go to change his facial hair appearnce??? Nobody seems to know? I hate his nasty look want him to look cooler something besides the woodsman look! LOL!!! confused.gifconfused.gifconfused.gificon13.gifmercie_blink.gif Help Please!!! mercie_blink.gif

TheSharkIsALie

You can only change;

Glasses

Shirt

Pants

Shoes

Hat

Nothing else.

ninjashadow

Does his appearnce eventually change during the process of gameplay??? Or does it stay the same??? mad.gifconfused.gifsad.gifangry.gif

ninjashadow

tounge2.gif Guess not, just like the option!!! Anyhow my favorite is Vice City, gotta love that one, its a classic. With 80's music and cars pretty cool!!! Tony Montono Maaaaaaan!!! Love that game, only thing missing was the parrachute. lol cool.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

chipmunkman85
tounge2.gif Guess not, just like the option!!! Anyhow my favorite is Vice City, gotta love that one, its a classic. With 80's music and cars pretty cool!!! Tony Montono Maaaaaaan!!! Love that game, only thing missing was the parrachute. lol cool.gifbiggrin.gifsmile.gif

Ninja's random word of the day!

...More of a paragraph, But hey what ever floats your boat.

Yeah, I've noticed a change in facial hair too. Pretty sure you cannot alter it though.

ninjashadow

Any news on anymore cool cheats like the others??? Or is that all that they have??? I've been using the car, and bike cheats only!!! Don't want to mess up the achievments, lol.