Where is the modified BMW M3?

Neil1138

Whats up guys? I've been surfing these forums for a while but I havent registered because I have not had any questions. Anyways, I've seen pictures of a modified BMW M3. In the game its the Sentinel Car? I just wanted to know where the car is located or if it falls out of the sky randomly. Its not the IS300 car located at the top of the 3rd island, its a 2 door BMW 3 series car with a spoiler and hood vents and it looks cool. Its probably called the Sentinel GT or something. I dunno...help me plz

Vive La France

You can find it in Algonquin.

thanks for the prompt reply man, but algonquin is huge! maybe if I drive the normal BMW, it'll spawn?

please help me find it. Its what my car looks like in real life. I wanna be cruising realistically like R* wanted.

ILovePolarBears
I never saw it until I unlocked the last island, and there I saw it in the affluent residential neighborhood on the northern part of the island.

Herman Gatevold

The only places I've seen it a lot is north in Alderney, in the "Mafia district". I always snatch it when I see it. Have a lot of them stored at my safehouses

Yea thats the Sentinel i think. but the 4 Door BMW is the Oracle, its a 7 Series. fkn sweet.

Edited by Ekoms

the sultan RS is in alq..etc its half bmw half lexus, the sentinal is just parked around the place n um, yeah tounge.gif

thanks for the replys guys. I'll check out the places you've said.