Nikos gloves

Drippin'187

Drippin'187

i know the gloves part has been talked about before being seen in trailers n stuff, but what i think is stupid is that one of the pictures on the back of the game box has him wearing gloves also. The first version box always seems to have something on it that isnt in the game, it was the same as SA

.Up&Coming.

I guess it was a last minute decision...Or, maybe they were regular gloves and the fingers were glitching? lol.gif I don't know.

I've heard a topic like this before, but it is stupid how R* always takes out some of the cooler features of the game in a lot of the GTA's.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

k this might seem a little "noobish" or whatever but what was on the back of the sa box that u couldnt get? srry i dont have the game anymore blush.gif

Mr. Someguy

Oh f*cking hell. You complain that they removed a pair of GLOVES from the game!?

Now I've seen everything.

Drippin'187

the first version of SA has the beta sweet smoke and ryder doing a drive by, and they're also holding uzis

Mr. Someguy

no im not complaining they took out gloves, im sayin i think its stupid how the boxart pictures show things different from the game

.Up&Coming.
k this might seem a little "noobish" or whatever but what was on the back of the sa box that u couldnt get? srry i dont have the game anymore blush.gif

There were beta versions of Big Smoke, Ryder, and Sweet. Also, I think the cops had different uniforms (they were gray in beta).

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Baltimorean
Oh f*cking hell. You complain that they removed a pair of GLOVES from the game!?

Yeah, theres a new topic bitching about it every hour.

Cronos_Vengence

An elephant fly?