6 Stars

ryankendall

ryankendall

I was just wondering if it is possible to lose a six star wanted rating. because i once stole a chopper, went over to alderny when i wasn't supposed to and got six stars. i flew aroud for a long time and tried to get away but the big circle (ENORMOUS) alwasy keeps following me. can i get away or am i totally screwed?

you can.

the thing thats following you is a helicopter, I believe.

It's hard to get away in a helecopter because they usually can see it so the circle resets.

I was just wondering if it is possible to lose a six star wanted rating. because i once stole a chopper, went over to alderny when i wasn't supposed to and got six stars. i flew aroud for a long time and tried to get away but the big circle (ENORMOUS) alwasy keeps following me. can i get away or am i totally screwed?

Same thing happend to me, but i landed, took a car and then took it to pay and spray. colgate.gif

I just unlocked Alderney and haven't used a helicopter yet, but is it like San Andreas with endless water around the city? Can you escape by flying far out to sea?

I just unlocked Alderney and haven't used a helicopter yet, but is it like San Andreas with endless water around the city? Can you escape by flying far out to sea?

I flew over the city in a helicopter no problem, I was well above the building line and I was smoking the other choppers in the air. You can also use the subway tunnel, eaiser IMO..

Crazy Asian

For some reason I can't get 3 stars off me in a heli...even when I go out to sea for 5 minutes... I've only been able to get rid of my stars in a heli with one or two stars. But at three stars or more, the stars are constantly white and the search circle is always on me...even out at sea with no other helicopters anywhere near me. Pisses me off.

TheSharkIsALie
For some reason I can't get 3 stars off me in a heli...even when I go out to sea for 5 minutes... I've only been able to get rid of my stars in a heli with one or two stars. But at three stars or more, the stars are constantly white and the search circle is always on me...even out at sea with no other helicopters anywhere near me. Pisses me off.

Yeah, i don't fully understand why either. Maybe they have a tracking device or something in the helis that goes off after 3 stars? Lol, i don't know. =[

Mr. Someguy

Go to the internet cafe and type "www.littlelacysurprisepageant.com". It will re-direct to an LCPD warning telling you that you are under arrest. Now you automatically have 5 stars. So go get a firetruck and drive around shooting the hose at everyone you see (for some reason, the firehose is considered as bad as a gunshot). With the firehose, you should earn yourself a sixth star in no-time. Only problem is keeping the truck in working condition.

Oh, and don't use a helicopter to try outrunning anything higher than 2-3 stars. Because at a certain hight, the heat will center around you no-matter what. (I suppose this is because a helicopter is easy to spot).

Edited by Mr. Someguy