FAVOURITE CARS

mfcstevenson

mfcstevenson

To start off, for sport and high performance, I like the Comet performance wise. The Super GT is great as a GT, just like an Aston is in real life.

For muscle, I love the Sabre GT. What a car. Looks, power, decent traction and grip for a muscle car, with no over torque like the Dukes even though that is fun to drive.

As a sedan/saloon, I like the Feroca and Intruder. The Schafter is decent. The Sentinel is fun too.

I particularly like the Peyote too. With the top down on a sunny day it's nice to cruise in.

For SUVs it has o be the Huntley Sport.

The Contender is a great pickup.

The PCJ when you can find it is the best bike. The NRG is too powerful for any fun, like most 1000cc bikes in real life.

What do you think?

Hobojoe4eva

Stallion remains one of my favorite cars in GTA...

PCJ is my fav bike (VC ftw)

For a truck the Patriot kicks ass.

Limos are pretty pimp this time too.

mfcstevenson

Yeah forgot bout that Stallion. Disappointed they gave a generic muscle car look this time a bit though, I would have liked an updated version of the old style from SA n sh*t. Do you find the PCJ is very rare?

Well there is a car that looks like a second gen Trans Am. Not the best in the game but it looks a bit like my actual car, minus the t-tops.

mfcstevenson

dont you mean third gen? i know there is a third gen one i see a lot.

Love the muscle cars, the Sabre GT and the Challanger looking car.. the H2 is a great SUV, good handling and plows threw bodies like butter.

BiGsMoKe18

The Stallion wins with me.

I hated it in the previous games, but in IV it looks...incredible.

fitbikesbmx

Turismo, Huntley, Zombie, Sanchez, Banshee, Infernus, Sabre GT, Comet

gordongekko

the washington, looks exactly like a huge Lincoln Town car. Been kind of rare to find though, for me anyway.

wumingboi

I like the corvette.. and the banshee, love the sparks from the exhaust.

adrian949

i love the infernus, turismo, the ferrari from the irish commercial with niko walking around the car he breaks in at last, the maybach knock off is way nice, i havent seen a supergt yet. the huntley is always good and the patriot, the comet drives awesome but looks too cartoonish. i think i havent seen all the vehicles

mfcstevenson

yeah i have found the super gt extremely rare. it never spawned until i completed the mission where u steal one for stevie

I love how that Viper wannabe looks, sounds and backfires.

The most fun is the old beater Mustangs with black smoke and all.

Without a doubt: The Comet! This car is so awesome, it has a great sound, it accelerates really fast and has fairly good handling and breaking.

But - the most important part, the engine is in the back, so no matter how much you crash front-to-front into objects, it wont start smoking until after a looooooooong while.

I wish I still had it, but I once created havoc in a street outside my safehouse, which ended up in a chain-reaction of exploding cars, finally blowing up my Comet parked in the yellow safe zone sad.gif

Apart from that one, I love the old wrecks you get to drive when doing the package deliveries for Jacob. Old, rusty, rotten muscle cars with the flames shooting out the exhaust, I love'em!

Sports/Exotic: Infurnus

Sedan: Admiral and Intruder

SUV: Huntley Sport

Muscle: Vigero

Bike: Faggio lol.gif

mfcstevenson

i dont actually think the sultan rs is that great. i am more a fan of high performance built cars not japanese tuners with loads of sh*t stuck in. i would have a turismo or comet over the sultan rs.

i have also come to really like the oracle and the vincent as decent saloons

Johnny77v

the comet and infernus hands down, no american muscle car comes close.

the comet has always been the best car since vice city

I dig rock climbing in the Rancher.

I like that little Accord/Corolla thingy too, its manueverable and squeezes through some tight spots with ease.

And driving that weird giant airport truck is fun too, that thing turns pretty sharp for being so large.

38773_s.gif

I am REALLY digging the Presidente V10... Its classy but has some grunt.

doa kappatango
i dont actually think the sultan rs is that great. i am more a fan of high performance built cars not japanese tuners with loads of sh*t stuck in. i would have a turismo or comet over the sultan rs.

i have also come to really like the oracle and the vincent as decent saloons

Just for the record - We tested the RS versus the Comet, Infernus, Super GT and Turismo. ( I love all of these RWD sports coupes ).

On the airfield:

Straight Drag: RS was only beaten by the Infernus at the top end, 3rd was the GT, then Turismo last the comet.

Race up the airfield, round and back down: Sultan Pissed it as it is rock stable in the corners. Sure, the coupes are great, but they have alot more sideways action if you hammer on the gas to early. the Sultan lets you treat her like a bitch.

TheSamurai Hobo

Lamborghini and Porsche

Infernus and Comet

biggrin.gif

edit: im getting a Sultan RS in a few hrs

Edited by TheSamurai Hobo

Gtafan3394life

Don't have one.

I pretty much will ride around in any car I feel like jacking just to feel the weight of the car.

I hate the "Bobcat" doe because it's too slow...I failed a mission befor trying to get away from the cops with that junk of a car.

I ride around in cop cars alot doe because I can locate and hunt down assholes XD

defibrillator

I like the uiner because it looks alot like the 280z/300zx and it handles well whenever I drive it. I like all the super cars too.