FUNNY PED MOMENTS

XxcyclonxX

XxcyclonxX

If You have any funny ped moments post a pic of them or just describe them

Mine was when i bumped into somone and they threw there coffee at me and a police rounded the corner and arested him and as they did he screamed out F U! I was laughing so hard lol.gif

.Up&Coming.

A homeless guy asked for money, so I threw some at him. Then, I quick picked it up before he got to it and he started chasing me. Hahaha.

It's a lot of fun to keep walking into the girly peds and have them call you a pervert and watch them scream and run away in their heels.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

XxcyclonxX
A homeless guy asked for money, so I threw some at him. Then, I quick picked it up before he got to it and he started chasing me. Hahaha.

It's a lot of fun to keep walking into the girly peds and have them call you a pervert and watch them scream and run away in their heels.

cookie.gif How do u throw money at people

LOL though lol.gif

.Up&Coming.

cookie.gif How do u throw money at people

LOL though lol.gif

Certain homeless people will come up and ask you for money (usually in alleyways). It'll give you a command in the top left of the screen and you can throw money to them.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

coffeebeans

The first day I was playing it I was simply at an intersection on foot just looking at the buildings and how cool they all were graphically. This guy was crossing the street with groceries in his arms. He gets nailed by a car, goes up over the hood, groceries scatter all over the intersection. He gets up, goes to the driver's window and says: "I'm gonna kick your ass!".

I laughed so hard.

Watching the wannabe gangster peds pretending to hold guns when you shoot. (They run for cover and act like thier holding a gun.) lol.gif

.Up&Coming.
Watching the wannabe gangster peds pretending to hold guns when you shoot. (They run for cover and act like thier holding a gun.) lol.gif

Haha! I love pushing them until they start throwing punches. You just walk in front of a cop and they're gone.

You can even kill someone without getting in trouble by walking into them and just stepping on them so they can't get up...pretty funny.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

BiGsMoKe18

I bumped into a guy on the street and he followed me to my car with his fists up, taking occasional swings at the air. tounge.gif

As soon as I got in my car he yelled "That's right, b*tch!" And ran off.

WTF

I seen a guy walking with a coffee in his hand so I aimed a gun at him and he dropped so I got it and threw it at this girl and she ran. well after that i stole a car and had forgot about the guy with the coffee. he decided to come after me while I was hotwiring a car and there was a cop that seen me get the car. well right when I got the car to start I stomped on the gas and the guy was hanging on to my car. then I crossed a 4 way. some cop was going fast and he t-boned me and crashed right into the guy hanging onto my car. I then evaded the cops. R.I.P. coffee dude.

Ryuranger

I was walking past this homeless man who was yelling out crap that everything is a lie and he just ran around screaming out random stuff it was hillarious

Lol, when i first played it i thought i was the man so i punched the nearest dude in the face. He pulled out a knife and stabbed me so i was like 'OMFG' and he chased me as i sprinted down towards a cop. The guy stabbed be again and the cops shot him hahahah made me laugh.

This is really funny. As i was playing today, i was just driving around and i stopped my car beside some fat cop. So i press my car horn and he got scared so he ran, the next thing i saw was a two wanted levels,

i struggled to escape but i end up getting killed. This is so crazy because i didnot even touch the cop and he ran for no reason and the end up killing me.

What about those crazy peds across the road from the Safehouse in Bohan?

There's usually atleast one ped yelling, and carrying on about random things.

Weirdos. lol

I had 3 stars and i stopped at an intersection on a bike cause someone was stealing it from me, i went to steal the car right behind the bike and next thing i know. A freakin hummer police truck comes from the right side of the screen at high speed and smashes into the guy who stole my bike. I almost died laughing it was hilarious, the guy was thrown soo far away i couldnt see him

I had 3 stars and i stopped at an intersection on a bike cause someone was stealing it from me, i went to steal the car right behind the bike and next thing i know. A freakin hummer police truck comes from the right side of the screen at high speed and smashes into the guy who stole my bike. I almost died laughing it was hilarious, the guy was thrown soo far away i couldnt see him

LMAO, THATS SO FUNNY MAN. Crazy thing happen in video games

LOLOLOL devil.gif

I dont know if this counts but I laughed for hours biggrin.gif

I got to the bit where Dwaine became my friend. I checked my stats and his like and respect for me were way lower than all the other friends so I figured I'd take him out on the town for a drink. Easy, right?

So we get to the bar, and of course we're helluva drunk and I'm staggering about all over the place (so was Dwaine) which made me laugh enough. A text box popped up telling me it would be better to take a taxi home as I'm so drunk, but I thought screw that because I'd just got got the Ferrari type car (which I went to LOT of trouble getting from that showroom) so I figured I'd drive us home drunk as a skunk. Jeez I cried laughing trying to drive that damn car and sure enough despite my best attempts I mow down a few peds, smash a few fences and things etc and the cops notice me, so I end up with a 3 star wanted level during the chaos that ensued.

Trying to make my escape, we end up at a diner and by mistake I stop in the marker and we go in there as well LOL with Dwaine saying 'lets try this fancy place' in a drunk voice. When we get out there are cops everywhere and I'm still well drunk and cant even walk to my car so I pull out the gun and try to shoot my way out of it all. In the confusion, Dwaine got shot dead so I made my escape. It was so funny, but just when I thought I couldn't laugh any more I get a phone call from Dwaine asking me to pick him up from the hospital ROFL!!!

I got to the bit where Dwaine became my friend. I checked my stats and his like and respect for me were way lower than all the other friends so I figured I'd take him out on the town for a drink. Easy, right?

So we get to the bar, and of course we're helluva drunk and I'm staggering about all over the place (so was Dwaine) which made me laugh enough. A text box popped up telling me it would be better to take a taxi home as I'm so drunk, but I thought screw that because I'd just got got the Ferrari type car (which I went to LOT of trouble getting from that showroom) so I figured I'd drive us home drunk as a skunk. Jeez I cried laughing trying to drive that damn car and sure enough despite my best attempts I mow down a few peds, smash a few fences and things etc and the cops notice me, so I end up with a 3 star wanted level during the chaos that ensued.

Trying to make my escape, we end up at a diner and by mistake I stop in the marker and we go in there as well LOL with Dwaine saying 'lets try this fancy place' in a drunk voice. When we get out there are cops everywhere and I'm still well drunk and cant even walk to my car so I pull out the gun and try to shoot my way out of it all. In the confusion, Dwaine got shot dead so I made my escape. It was so funny, but just when I thought I couldn't laugh any more I get a phone call from Dwaine asking me to pick him up from the hospital ROFL!!!

LOL wtf are you serious ? i diddnt no they call from hospitals. that_guy2057_evilgrin.gif

nikobitch

hey that happened to me

i was on the bike with roman and he fell off

e2thejdot

Yeah.. I didn't know this either until I took Little Jacob out once and while I ran across the road with ease.. he proved that he didn't spend his childhood playing Frogger. He got hit and called me a few minutes later asking for a ride from the hospital back home.