Why Is GTA 4 Boering To Me?

fallen_Shooter

fallen_Shooter

I dont know why, i just dont. I dont know why GTA 4 is boering. Is it multiplayer? Singleplayer?

Well im about 1/5 throught single player and Im level 3 multiplayer but...its just not fun for some reason....

Is there a gametype im not playing in GTA 4 that everyone is?

I enjoy multiplayer and a ton of people say its great, but i find it boering. Ive tried cops and crooks, its ok, more of a hassle than fun, ive only did 1 team deathmatch and 1 deathmatch, Ive done all the 4 co-op games I like GTA race a little and Ive played Mafia work and sorta like that.

What is a fun gametype people? I really wanna have fun with the game but Im not sure what to DO!

.Up&Coming.

Perhaps, it's too easy? It's a lot more fun to have a room FULL of players, and no auto-aim. Turn on the cops if you want more fun. It's the best in team deathmatch.

I get bored after a while, too, but if you try different stuff (games with only melee weapons, etc.), it gets more fun.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Machinehead155
I dont know why, i just dont. I dont know why GTA 4 is boering. Is it multiplayer? Singleplayer?

Well im about 1/5 throught single player and Im level 3 multiplayer but...its just not fun for some reason....

I enjoy multiplayer and a ton of people say its great, but i find it boering. Ive tried cops and crooks, its ok, more of a hassle than fun, ive only did 1 team deathmatch and 1 deathmatch, Ive done all the 4 co-op games I like GTA race a little and Ive played Mafia work and sorta like that.

What is a fun gametype people? I really wanna have fun with the game but Im not sure what to DO!

I don't know what to say bud. Maybe stop playing so many videogames for a while? You know, go out and do other things? Get a girlfriend?

Seriously, it just sounds like you've played the franchise to death and/or videogames in general.

You might be a little too young or uneducated to appreciate the storyline which is what makes the game so interesting.

fallen_Shooter

I don't know what to say bud. Maybe stop playing so many videogames for a while? You know, go out and do other things? Get a girlfriend?

Seriously, it just sounds like you've played the franchise to death and/or videogames in general.

No, this is actually my first GTA game, and I do play video games, have a girl friend and I greatly enjoy playing Gears and Cod4.

fallen_Shooter

You might be a little too young or uneducated  to appreciate the storyline which is what makes the game so interesting.

actually I think the story line is the best in a video game ive ever heard. But i cant really play it cause my 9 year old brother watches me play alot and I dont want him hearing the cursing and drugs and stuff that go along with the story, so I can only do story when he is not watching. confused.gif

BadTedBundy

I didn't have fun with the controls set to standard mode but with classic mode it's great. Just like before but better, once you get used to it. I think team deathmatch is the best. Auto Aim on.

Let us not take this person's whining too seriously folks. After all, he or she cannot even spell BORING correctly (as they've demonstrated twice in the original post.)

You'd think that if you have feelings about something, that you'd be able to spell the names of these feelings correctly when expressing them. tounge2.gif

illmatic94

Haha, you idiots, this is the same troll that posted, asking for ways to convince his parents to buy him the game, multiple times.

This kid has attention seeking issues, what he does, is he posts to get maximum possible replies, to fuel his sick, sad ways.

If you keep feeding trolls like this, then you only have yourselves to blame when they keep creating topics.

I thought it was another member who's dad took his PS3 away from him....hmmmm monocle.gif

illmatic94

I thought it was another member who's dad took his PS3 away from him....hmmmm monocle.gif

Yeah bro, it's that same guy.

He simply posts attention seeking threads, constantly.

This kid really needs to get his parents to show him some love or something, he must get beaten at home or something. dozingoff.gif

Fallen_shooter posts:

-Convincing Parents to Let me Get GTA

-WHOS GETTING THE XBOX 360 Version OF GTA IV - He replied "FALLEN_SHOOTER:D PS3 SUX LOL" despite posting afterwards...

-MY DAD TOOK AWAY MY PS3

-Ok, Im sick of this. Jack Tompson Is My Father. < I guess that explains the PS3 being taken away O.o

-OMG When DO I UNLOCK ALGONQUIN!?

This kid has some serious issues he needs to work through.

Edited by illmatic94

fallen_Shooter

This kid really needs to get his parents to show him some love or something, he must get beaten at home or something. dozingoff.gif

Fallen_shooter posts:

-WHOS GETTING THE XBOX 360 Version OF GTA IV - He replied "FALLEN_SHOOTER:D PS3 SUX LOL" despite posting afterwards...

-MY DAD TOOK AWAY MY PS3

-Ok, Im sick of this. Jack Tompson Is My Father. < I guess that explains the PS3 being taken away O.o

O.o K so i made some spam but im seriouse here.

HushBull <3rdEye>

Fallen_shooter posts:

-MY DAD TOOK AWAY MY PS3

Yeah, here's the problem...you're a little bitch. Now shut up.

.Up&Coming.

You people are harsh, geez.

He just wanted suggestions that would make the game more fun...you know, something new to do?

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

HushBull <3rdEye>
You people are harsh, geez.

He just wanted suggestions that would make the game more fun...you know, something new to do?

He could like, uhh...play the game. That in fact is the point, you play and find stuff that is fun to do. If you are unable to find such fun, then...well, wtf?!?!? Don't play... dozingoff.gif

Team Deathmatch is more addicting than drugs, that's my alltime favorite game, whether it be 3 on 3, or 8 on 8, ot's always fun. Auto Aim always off, no cops, and go have at it.

Get a group of friends from here or school or w/e to play with you, better to shoot the sh*t out of people you know than strangers.

I just haul ass as fast as i can down the freeways dodging cars, and when I crash a few times, I create chain reaction explosions. Too fun, for me anyway. Still a challenge in some ways.

Haha, you idiots, this is the same troll that posted, asking for ways to convince his parents to buy him the game, multiple times.

This kid has attention seeking issues, what he does, is he posts to get maximum possible replies, to fuel his sick, sad ways.

If you keep feeding trolls like this, then you only have yourselves to blame when they keep creating topics.

146 posts in a month in the GTA IV forum alone, either helpfully hints in this direction...

OR

Fallen_shooter, you've been building the anticipation up a little too much.

Play free mode. Thats what hooked me to multiplayer. You can do whatever you want.

illmatic94

1) What's a seriouse?

2) If you don't enjoy the game, maybe go play Hello Kitty: Island Adventure, and appease your conservative parents.

3) Protip: suicidal.gif

draard999

there's only one thing to do if u don't enjoy gta4.

...go play GALAGA!!!

I'm around 22% through the game and I've found 2 or 3 missions surprisingly difficult. I just did "Undressed to Kill"

and I had to use cheats, and it was still hard! I'm also loving the storyline. My only slightly complaint thus far is

the missions have lacked a little variety, too much shooting and driving lately. I love the addition of cabs and not having to

drive from X to Y every single time.

wumingboi

Auto aim is cheap, i didnt know it was turned on so i used manual aim all the time.

DoubleOGJohnson

You might be a little too young or uneducated  to appreciate the storyline which is what makes the game so interesting.

What the f*ck is wrong wit you people. So GTA is about your education and your age now? I swear that you cocksuckers have some of the weakest reasons for why somebody doesnt like the game. Fun doesnt matter anymore, its all about your degree and your age. You 30 year old bums are out of control on this site and need a life. The realist, most complex storyline is not a substitute for pure fun like in GTA San Andreas. I dont think its either of that, I just think that the white boys are happy to be out of the slums of San Andreas that he can overrated his lil IV game.

2325195c0b7762b2191eadda87e6c28cbf3bda8.2325218c50a8e1d2f1af95ac7ccc917f9fd128d.23251850600b7e9f86d85775c46818f9f0a54f7.23252522a342ec4e515d831c941fc3e25b69697.

draard999

What the f*ck is wrong wit you people. So GTA is about your education and your age now? I swear that you cocksuckers have some of the weakest reasons for why somebody doesnt like the game. Fun doesnt matter anymore, its all about your degree and your age. You 30 year old bums are out of control on this site and need a life. The realist, most complex storyline is not a substitute for pure fun like in GTA San Andreas. I dont think its either of that, I just think that the white boys are happy to be out of the slums of San Andreas that he can overrated his lil IV game.

damn skippy i'm glad to be out of the slums of san andreas.

He created a friendly thread, he didn't spam it. He doesn't need people randomly insulting him. Who cares if he might have attention issues, you guy's have the same problem if you try to insult someone just for kicks.

Anyway, I haven't been able to play much, my XBox has scratched two GTA4 disks now, so I'll have to send it off for repair before getting another disk. But the most fun I've had in multiplayer is in Team Deathmatch. It was ranked, we had at least 14 people playing at all stages, and it was a focused battle, I think it was in Broker. It was really about trying to hold a defensive line around a street and flanking the others. It was very good, even with the bit of lag suffered. It felt very realistic, ducking in and out of cover to keep them back and do as much damage to them as possible. And then I ran out of ammo, wow that was fun!

Saintdestroyer

I enjoy multiplayer and a ton of people say its great, but i find it boring.

you lost me at this