About to try multiplayer..

wumingboi

wumingboi

Will it sort of screw up my savefile? I heard signing out of PSN works but how do i get to multiplayer w/o PSN?

.Up&Coming.

You can't...You need PSN to play multiplayer.

It hasn't screwed up my save file. The game just freezes every so often. Unless you have autosave on, you shouldn't lose anything important.

For some reason, the ranking has been getting reset randomly for people on PSN, but apparently R* is working on it.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

Azzerwazzer

your soft human brain can't understand that you need to be signed in to PSN to play online.

Try it and see I suppose. Let us know if it works. I've heard of a lot of people being able to access it lately. Hopefully it's patched.

.Up&Coming.
And anyway, how do i disable auto sign in to PSN?

It took me awhile to figure this one out. Go over to the right option (friends, I think? Sorry, new to PS3) in the main screen, and highlight your user name. Press triangle, and then you can edit the auto sign-in from there.

NEW ACCOUNT

Panz

And anyway, how do i disable auto sign in to PSN?

It took me awhile to figure this one out. Go over to the right option (friends, I think? Sorry, new to PS3) in the main screen, and highlight your user name. Press triangle, and then you can edit the auto sign-in from there.

Tell me about it. 20 f*cking minutes I spent trying to figure that out.

wumingboi

sheesh, cant seem to connect. It says cant connect to the game provider, whats up?