For those bored of it

QwertyAAA

QwertyAAA

Okay. Here I will be posting some tips for those who have VCS and just don't know what else to do.

The version I'm talking about is PSP, some of its glitches or features may be absent from the PS2 version.

Let's start from the beginning...

Do the Plane Glitch and keep on going until you reach the wall.

Do the Plane Glitch, but jump off a second before the Point Of No Return.

Do the Plane Glitch, but get on the plane with an Armadillo helicopter.

Do the Plane Glitch, but get on the plane by jumping from a Biplane/a Skimmer.

In the following section, what I refer to as "Infiltrating" means getting into Fort Baxter, killing at least 10 soldiers, and making it out with an army vehicle.

Infiltrate the Army base.

Infiltrate the Army base but make all of the kills with a sniper rifle.

Infiltrate the Army base but make all of the kills with a melee weapon.

Stealth-infiltrate the Army Base - do not lose any health and do not get any Wanted stars.

Finish the mission "Turn on, Tune in, Bug out" not using sports cars, helicopters, or Pay'n'Spray.

Cause more than 10 car explosions with a single blast from a rigged car. The exploded cars must be traffic ones, not parked by you.

Get from the Lighthouse to the Stadium in a bus with 5 stars.

Get from the Lighthouse to the Mall in a bicycle with 4 stars.

Finish the storyline getting as few kills as possible - and as required by storyline.

Finish the storyline without being Wasted/Busted.

the_don94

Sorry, but I am not familiar with "Plane Glitch". Someone care to explain?

BTW, don't you need to hit a Pay n' Spray to complete "Turn on, Tune in, Bug out"?

unknownmercenary

he probably means collecting bribes to lose the 5 stars

which, even with sports cars, kind of spells suicide

HeliPilot

BTW, don't you need to hit a Pay n' Spray to complete "Turn on, Tune in, Bug out"?

Plane Glitch = Being able to ride as a passenger on the Airliner. Use a truck, parked on the runway so you can access the right side of the plane, jump on the right wing and immediately press triangle to board the plane, viola, you can now fly around VCS as a passenger on the airliner. NOTE: This is a tricky move and will take some practice.

QwertyAAA

UnknownMercenary - Yeah, sure. However, it is worth it, knowing that you can do anything, because you can if you are able to do that mission the hard way.

HeliPilot - Ohh damn. Turns out I've been performing the wrong plane trick all along. The trick I was talking about consists of the player hitching a ride on the top of the plane until he/she hits the invisible wall.

the_don94

Plane Glitch = Being able to ride as a passenger on the Airliner. Use a truck, parked on the runway so you can access the right side of the plane, jump on the right wing and immediately press triangle to board the plane, viola, you can now fly around VCS as a passenger on the airliner. NOTE: This is a tricky move and will take some practice.

Oh, that's the plane trick? I knew that, I just didn't knew what it was called. colgate.gif

QwertyAAA

Oookay, so, just did it.

but yes. standing on the fuselage while the plane takes off.. That's hard.

the problem with the plane trick is that once your inside the plane, you cant get out

99.98% of teenagers surround their minds with cod4, if your a part of the 00.02% that doesn't own the game, put this in your sig.

QwertyAAA

I think some guy said you can if you press triangle just as it touches the ground.

the_don94
I think some guy said you can if you press triangle just as it touches the ground.

I think I was the one that said that. blush.gif

Yeah, so if you've gone completely around Vice City and you're heading back to the airport and want to get out, as the plane hits the ground or if it lands but still has speed, you can exit. Also when taking off, when the plane starts to speed up, if you hit Triangle, you'll jump out.

unknownmercenary
UnknownMercenary - Yeah, sure. However, it is worth it, knowing that you can do anything, because you can if you are able to do that mission the hard way.

HeliPilot - Ohh damn. Turns out I've been performing the wrong plane trick all along. The trick I was talking about consists of the player hitching a ride on the top of the plane until he/she hits the invisible wall.

Actually... now that I think about it, it's very possible. Grab the police bribe just north of the police station to get the wanted level down to the more manageable 4 stars. Get a car, drive to the hotel construction site. There's a bribe close to the stadium as well as one at the printworks, and just south of the trailer park. Hmm.

QwertyAAA

Actually... now that I think about it, it's very possible. Grab the police bribe just north of the police station to get the wanted level down to the more manageable 4 stars. Get a car, drive to the hotel construction site. There's a bribe close to the stadium as well as one at the printworks, and just south of the trailer park. Hmm.

That's it! Finally, some good thinking!

Except that you shouldn't go to Printworks - all the exits are kind of narrow. It's better to grab the bribe near the Ocean Beach hospital.

the_don94

Except that you shouldn't go to Printworks - all the exits are kind of narrow. It's better to grab the bribe near the Ocean Beach hospital.

Yeah, good luck as if you don't have a bullet-proof car you're screwed. The FBI will catch your car on fire in a matter of seconds.

Yeah, good luck as if you don't have a bullet-proof car you're screwed. The FBI will catch your car on fire in a matter of seconds.

Actually - if you have a fast enough car, you can break through the roadblocks and gun down the FBI guys.

Sure but it's tough to find a fast car near the police station as you are constantly being chased by cops and you don't have time to jack a car. confused.gif

unknownmercenary

FBI roadblocks would be a huge pain in the ass, but I think it's doable.

If you use a Patriot or a Securicar, it is.

I've got a few good ideas...

Walk from the lighthouse to the mall, killing every person you see with a chainsaw. No armor or other weapons.

Turn on the 'peds follow you' cheat, get about 30 peds behind you, and torch them all with a flamethrower.

Complete the game with your PSP upside down tounge.gif .

• 6 months later...

Walk from the lighthouse to the mall, killing every person you see with a chainsaw. No armor or other weapons.

Turn on the 'peds follow you' cheat, get about 30 peds behind you, and torch them all with a flamethrower.

Complete the game with your PSP upside down tounge.gif .

What the heck is that all about?

Complete the game with your PSP upside down  tounge.gif .

What the heck is that all about?

Nice bumping, chump.

Kill the mafias. Snipers are about to rise.

Well, hey there Nexus Hi-Sci. This is the FOURTH account you've created. Sorry to go off topic, but you have gone too far now with this. Your first account was Nexus Hi-Sci. You created it around October, then on November 14th you had something else in mind and created another account "Massimo Torini" and stopped using the Nexus one. On the Torini account you attempted to create "The Grin Department" on the gang section but after a failed attempt you left it there and logged in on your Nexus account again. Your last visit on Massimo Torini was 29th November, the same day you created a new account known as Playstation Loyalist. Here you pose as a Miami citizen and your birthday on the first two accounts suggested that it is 27th September 1993. This time you changed it to 19th June 1993. And on this account you have a more cocky personality and insult people more. (Plus funnily enough you added yourself [Nexus] to your disrespect list and insulted The Crook Department.) When you were asked on PS_Loyalist the reason as to why you insulted TCD, you said it was due to the attacks towards TGD (Your "gang" on Massimo Torini.) Yesterday you posted a couple of posts and stopped. Now you have Tamale Loco as your fourth account. Here again your birthday is 27th September and your location says "Miami City". Plus on all of your accounts you have some kind of 'obsession' towards Vice City and the majority of your posts belong to the VCS section. Plus when I suspected your similarities to Nexus you saw your plan is failed and now made this fourth account. All of the accounts have some kind of association towards each other.

Let me post the info's on every account of yours...

Nexus Hi-Sci: (Last visit/post: Nov 27/Nov 14)

Location - City of Manila, Birthday - 27 September 1993.

Massimo Torini: (Joined Nov 15, last visit/post: Nov 29/Nov 27)

Location - Makati City, Birthday - 27 September 1993.

Playstation_Loyalist: (Joined 29 Nov, last visit/post: Dec 7/Dec 7)

Location - City of Miami, Birthday - 19 June 1993.

Tamale Loco: (Joined Dec 7 and your current account.)

Location - Miami City, Birthday - 27 September 1993.

Notice the similarities between them? Plus they all have REALLY similar opinions and posting style...

Sorry for wasting so much time on this but I had to show it on public!

Don't even try changing your profile info's cause I'll bring evidence.

EDIT: Evidence that each profile states what I have said.

Nexus Hi-Sci's profile.

Massimo Torini's profile.

Playstation_Loyalist's profile.

Tamale Loco's profile.

Edited by Flesh-n-Bone

Oh man he's busted biggrin.gif

i've never seen such hardcore evidence against someone outside wikipedia

Classic quote also tounge.gif

Let's hope teh mods notice this topic and do something about it, 4 accounts wtf?

Thanks to Waddy for dealing with the douche. Nexus - you're lucky to have Playstation_Loyalist remaining unbanned, either change your behavior there or you'll be banned from this forum as a whole, I'll tell you that much!