OMG HE'S ON FIRE!LOL

DEATH OF THE SKY

DEATH OF THE SKY

ok ive seen this b4 on my game but once in a great while i'll take a SUV or a patriot into on coming traffic and i'll hit a car head on, then the person in car gets out, on fire and frolics for a second and falls to the ground still burning. Yet their car has only a huge dent in front, its not on fire or going to explode. Y does it do this? confused.gif am i the only one?

I had that happen at my first toll-booth encounter. It was kinda funny, game informing me that not paying the toll will attract police attention, but the fact that I smashed the waiting car at 100+ and had the driver rolling around in flames didn't seem to be a big deal...

tarquin biscuitbarrel

i'm pretty sure the car was on fire, if you'd look closely at the front wheel well there are hard-to-spot flames coming out. the driver sometimes gets out of the car because he sees the fire, then he catches light after he gets out of the door... it looks funny as hell.

Only explanation that i have heard for this that makes any sense is that the person was smoking a cigarette and when you bumped them they dropped it and caught themselves on fire.

DEATH OF THE SKY

im pretty sure the wasnt on fire cause i got out of mine to watch him and it didnt blow up. it happened to me last night when i smashed into the 69 camaro (im a ford person) and i though id say some thing bout it. me and my friend say the guy works at a gas station and he droped his cig on him self. funny though.