since its my bday on thurs

Eternal Khaoz

Eternal Khaoz

im gettin 200 quid.

that way i can sell gta, sell loads of my other games.

get enough money to buy a ps3 and buy one!

im sorry but my xbox is fkd. its scratchin all my discs, plus id kinda rather get a ps3.

its quieter etc.

u reckon im doin the rite thing?

suundz abuut rite yah ...

or you could get a 360 and replace all the games you already had that got scratched

Eternal Khaoz

think its my 360 thats doin the scrathces tho, i keep my games in their cases etc.

mupet0000

Yeah you might as well, my PS3 never scratches any disks, in fact they come out cleaner than they went in (no joke). Also the Blu-Ray discs the PS3 uses are very scratch resistant so mine are all still in perfect condition. The system is very quiet too.

its probabily just your 360 system. mine doesnt do that . if you buy another one, put something like san andreas in it or something and give it a test ( its only about £7 these days in ASDA ) if it scratches , you'll have a receipt ... take it back with a complaint smile.gif

Eternal Khaoz

got s.a lol. but id rather get a ps3, just found out my mum wouldnt let me lol.

TheSharkIsALie

You may want to get a new 360, it sounds like you have a launch model. I pruchased mine recently, and it performs very well(even in my hot ass house). It's also very quiet. Also, the only reason your 360 would be scratching your games is because;

- you are moving your 360 while playing games; don't do this! It moves at 20x to keep load times to a minimum!

- your disc drive is breaking down.

I am not saying that you shouldn't get a PS3, but having your 360 repaired is much cheaper then that. Take your 360 to a shop or something.

Eternal Khaoz
You may want to get a new 360, it sounds like you have a launch model. I pruchased mine recently, and it performs very well(even in my hot ass house). It's also very quiet. Also, the only reason your 360 would be scratching your games is because;

- you are moving your 360 while playing games; don't do this! It moves at 20x to keep load times to a minimum!

- your disc drive is breaking down.

I am not saying that you shouldn't get a PS3, but having your 360 repaired is much cheaper then that. Take your 360 to a shop or something. titties

i got mine after a year it was released though... sad.gif

I would get the 360 pepaired or get a new one, it would still be cheaper than replacing all the games and buying a new console.

My 360 isn't loud, and never has problems, got it around Christmas this last year.