country music

"murdersimulator"

"murdersimulator"

Whats the deal with the lack of country stations, now I don't like country, but the station in san andreas was funny! They could of made one and put Johnny Cash, willie nelson, merel haggar, etc That would of been cool! ........Just a thought.

Whats the deal with the lack of country stations, now I don't like country, but the station in san andreas was funny! They could of made one and put Johnny Cash, willie nelson, merel haggar, etc That would of been cool! ........Just a thought.

First of all i don't think country music would fit a massive industrial city , San Andreas had very much dead land , with very small villages (sorry if i spelled wrong) and was back in 92 when people still had some good music tastes.

P.S: Sorry for my bad english..

First of all i don't think country music would fit a massive industrial city , San Andreas had very much dead land , with very small villages (sorry if i spelled wrong) and was back in 92 when people still had some good music tastes.

country music doesn't fit in a industrial city? thats rubbish, I live in between Chicago and Milwaukee and both of those cities have some of the biggest group of country fans anywhere. R* probably didn't add a country station in the game because real life New York doesn't have a country demographic let alone a single country station.

country music doesn't fit in a industrial city? thats rubbish, I live in between Chicago and Milwaukee and both of those cities have some of the biggest group of country fans anywhere. R* probably didn't add a country station in the game because real life New York doesn't have a country demographic let alone a single country station.

i don't know...maybe it can fit but still man...an eastern european like niko listening to country music lol.gif

TheSharkIsALie

I honestly find the radio in GTAIV to be horrible. There is nothing on it except talk shows, rap, and some really bad classic rocks song(i love classic rock, but these songs are awful!). It wouldn't hurt rockstar to license some good bands every once in a while. Besides, this game takes place in 2008, where is all the music that people listen to in 2008? We don't listen to "jail break"(which is my favorite song on GTAIV, sadly). Todays world is more about punk/new rock/metal/rap.

The point:

This radio would have made more sense in Vice City, as most of the songs on the GTAIV radio came out in the 80's. >.>