Lack of Little People

Keynesian Economics

Keynesian Economics

Children...not midgets. This game doesn't seem to have any kids in it. Is there a school that I can go to? It would be fun to kill the kids as they left school or try to get them to come in your car like you can get hookers in your car.

Keynesian Economics
Your messed up.

I just get tired of killing prostitutes all day.

Kthreeone

f*cking pedo. I feel bad for you dontgetit.gif

Your messed up.

I just get tired of killing prostitutes all day.

Oh, I see.

Keynesian Economics
f*cking pedo. I feel bad for you dontgetit.gif

I don't want to rape these kids. I just want to take them along for a car ride. Maybe take them to get drunk or to the strip club that would be fun.

LMAO, it's funny to see moral outrage on the GTA IV forums.

Killing hookers, cops, bums and random innocent peds = all in a days work

Killing children = You're sick.

Kthreeone
f*cking pedo. I feel bad for you  dontgetit.gif

I don't want to rape these kids. I just want to take them along for a car ride. Maybe take them to get drunk or to the strip club that would be fun.

Oh! Well I see! That certainly helps your situation! dozingoff.gif

Raindance

yea get them drunk and do that after

Keynesian Economics

Oh! Well I see! That certainly helps your situation! dozingoff.gif

Its not like I have a gun to these little kids head. I just want to take them out for some fun. And possibly drive over them after they get out of my car.

Kthreeone
....................................little kids.................I just want to take them out for some fun. And possibly..........them after they get out of my car.

That's pretty much all I'm getting from you confused.gif

Shockswaves
Children...not midgets. This game doesn't seem to have any kids in it. Is there a school that I can go to? It would be fun to kill the kids as they left school or try to get them to come in your car like you can get hookers in your car.

Thats Fuc*ing Disgusting Man! sneaky2.gifmercie_blink.gifsuicidal.gif

Baltimorean

And this is why children are not in GTA, and never will be. There will always be sick bastards who shoot them and then molest their corpse. Not funny, sick.

And besides, Jack Thompson would call it a "Child Molestation/Murder simulator"

What a bunch of f*cking pussy hypocrites in this thread... It's fine to casually mow down ANY adult you see but for some reason digital children have a special place in your hearts...

ROFLMAO

Baltimorean
What a bunch of f*cking pussy hypocrites in this thread... It's fine to casually mow down ANY adult you see but for some reason digital children have a special place in your hearts...

ROFLMAO

We're not hypocrites, we're people with a little digital-morality.

atheistsw

Lol, can you imagine the moral outrage if they put kids in the game? There's enough controversy about beating peds and prossies up, but kids? That would be going too far.

Kthreeone

ROFLMAO

It's not the killing that bothers me. It's the idea that this guy wants to take kids out drinking and to strip clubs, and "take them out for some fun".

Baltimorean
Lol, can you imagine the moral outrage if they put kids in the game? There's enough controversy about beating peds and prossies up, but kids? That would be going too far.

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not in that text.

But either way, remember, Jack Thompson would be all over it. It would be the last GTA we see.

ROFLMAO

It's not the killing that bothers me. It's the idea that this guy wants to take kids out drinking and to strip clubs, and "take them out for some fun".

HAHAHA, that's pure comic gold my friend.

"Honey, I don't give a sh*t if our kids live or die, but let's keep them far away from booze and strip clubs"

Baltimorean

ROFLMAO

"Honey, I don't give a sh*t if our kids live or die, but let's keep them far away from booze and strip clubs"

Congratulations. I can predict the future.

You will have 5 kids.

You will be executed for 5 charges of infanticide.

Fidelitas

ROFLMAO

Yeah.. first he mentions how he wants them in their cars like hookers.. then he says "NO NO NO RAPE JSUT FOR.. FUN..."

agincourtsalute

You sound surprised that there aren't any kids in it. Let me let you in on a little secret, their never will be.

Its not like I have a gun to these little kids head. I just want to take them out for some fun. And possibly drive over them after they get out of my car.

I found this comment incredibly funny.

I would love to take some smart mouthed kid out for a joy ride in the f'n country.

"feel my muscles" - frank booth

Oh and you can't put mustard on digital-morality and eat it.

Baltimorean
You sound surprised that there aren't any kids in it. Let me let you in on a little secret, their never will be.

I've covered this with a rant about Jack Thompson..

ROFLMAO

Congratulations. I can predict the future.

You will have 5 kids.

You will be executed for 5 charges of infanticide.

Your congratulating me that you can predict the future? Wouldn't that be something you should recieve congratulations for?

Your the one that's fine with killing kids as long as they stay away from booze, strip clubs and older men...

rolleyes.gif

ROFLMAO

haha, I like that.

But seriously? What would you gain out of having kids in it? A little bit more realism? Right... I hope you realise that R* would get sued very badly if they allowed you to kill kids in the game, and probably stop making GTA. And you wouldn't want that right? I mean, think about the Hot coffee mod... that was just a sex minigame. Imagine what'd happen if they put tons of kids in there for you to kill... It's sick anyway.

ROFLMAO

haha, I like that.

But seriously? What would you gain out of having kids in it? A little bit more realism? Right... I hope you realise that R* would get sued very badly if they allowed you to kill kids in the game, and probably stop making GTA. And you wouldn't want that right? I mean, think about the Hot coffee mod... that was just a sex minigame. Imagine what'd happen if they put tons of kids in there for you to kill... It's sick anyway.

If we are just spit-balling wish lists, can't I want GTA IV with kids AND a legal system that wouldn't give tripe like these lawsuits the time of day?