Bike & some car handling unrealistic!

Breakneck

Breakneck

Hi people, im a keen GTA gamer so dont get me wrong with this post ok, firstly the handling for bikes is absolute ******* **** its so hard to ride its pathetic, occasionally i get it right but rockstar have ruined the bike handling and tweaked it far to much, in san andreas the bikes were perfect and quite realistic, why god dam change it?????!!!! And also the 4x4's handling is over the top i mean i only have to steer round corners and it leans far to much and it skids all over the place. On a slightly different note the sports cars and sentinels etc handle fairly well and are realistic so its not all negative comments. I have got used to it now within reason but honestly IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT ROCKSTAR!

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!111!!!!!! cryani.gif

I can't ride a motorbike or drive an SUV properly!!!1!1!11!!!1! cryani.gif

Dont blame the game for you sucking at it

I love the driving, the bikes handle almost the same as other GTA's and i have no problem with them

Hi people, im a keen GTA gamer so dont get me wrong with this post ok, firstly the handling for bikes is absolute ******* **** its so hard to ride its pathetic, occasionally i get it right but rockstar have ruined the bike handling and tweaked it far to much, in san andreas the bikes were perfect and quite realistic, why god dam change it?????!!!! And also the 4x4's handling is over the top i mean i only have to steer round corners and it leans far to much and it skids all over the place. On a slightly different note the sports cars and sentinels etc handle fairly well and are realistic so its not all negative comments. I have got used to it now within reason but honestly IF IT AINT BROKE DONT FIX IT ROCKSTAR!

What? You want to be able to take a corner at 100mph in an SUV? Learn how to handle the vehicles you are having trouble with and you won't complain any more. It is more difficult, but once you get it down it isn't bad at all. Once you do that you just have to watch for other motorists, crazy bastards are always pulling out in front of me.

I've got to agree with noxiousd. I can handle the bikes wonderfully, and I actually think the skidding and turning of the bikes are a lot more realistic than previous games.

I've got to agree with noxiousd. I can handle the bikes wonderfully, and I actually think the skidding and turning of the bikes are a lot more realistic than previous games.

For sure, i just spent the last hour going through the Unique stunts on a superbike, didnt come off my bike once (okay once, but i hit the jump awkward)

RageOfTheJester

i stay away from the superbike when trying to make a getaway. im much more able on the harly style ones and in the muscle, sports cars. rarely take the suvs or the crap cars becaues in a chase they handle like dog feces when youre trying to get somewhere quickly.

someone whining because they suck at driving in video games... whats new

i stay away from the superbike when trying to make a getaway. im much more able on the harly style ones and in the muscle, sports cars. rarely take the suvs or the crap cars becaues in a chase they handle like dog feces when youre trying to get somewhere quickly.

where is this superbike? biggrin.gif

also i love everything about the handling of every car and every motorbike it just takes some time to get used to, so stop winging on here and get some practice and come back when you can actually drive, and post some truth into this forum.

iuselotsofbullets

you must not realize the speeds you are going in the game...if there was a speedometer you would understand...there was a test some newsgroup took that sat a typical driver down in front of a pc and they were to determine the speed by how fast objects were moving past them...and you would fail that test miserably lol

but the only problem I have with the vehicles is the acceleration and no one can deny that...my full opinion on this is in an early thread I made called is it just me

Since when is this game supposed to be realistic?

Well the problem is he is saying these features are unrealistic, when really they are more realistic, body roll for an SUV, well duh, that happens at speeds in real life. What he really meant was he wants it to be more unrealistic so you can go 200mph the entire time and take turns like he was speed racer.

iuselotsofbullets
Since when is this game supposed to be realistic?

since they developed a physics engine to create this game...haha your clueless

Nikolai187

I really don't get why everyone is bashing the driving physics, they're as real as it gets without TOTAL frustration. Sure it's a bit harder and there's a definite learning curve, but once you get it down you can truly say you have some skills. I've had the game since launch day and I still stay away from bikes mostly because of the traffic.....the sabre turbo is my car chase jewel! The cars handle like most of today's racing games....which is like I said, about as realistic as it gets. If you can powerslide and drift a McLaren F1 like a king on Project Gotham, then you should take to this game pretty easily. YOU HAVE TO BE PATIENT FELLOW GTA FANS, IT'S A NEW ENGINE....A NEW EXPERIENCE, AND IF I'VE LEARNED ANYTHING FROM THE GAME THUS FAR IN MY ADVENTURE....IT'S THAT THE SHOOTING, COVER, COPS, AND THE DRIVING ALL TAKE PATIENCE!

iuselotsofbullets

I bash the driving only due to acceleration...which like I have stated before cannot be denied biggrin.gif

Mafia Righthand_Man

I really like the car handling, but yeah, bikes are very tough for me. I did the bike mission where you have to kill Faustin's daughter's biker boyfriend and I kept crashing. Still, it was fun, but it got frustrating.