Kate won't put out.

jurb

Will she ever put out? She's at 100% fondness already. Do i need to complete more of the story for her to put out. Or does she not ever slut it up? devil.gif

GeneticallySuperior

You have to knock her down and beat her legs with a bat then drive away.

Although i havent reached 100% fondness with her, im pretty sure you wont get into her bed as she says quite clearly she only wants a friend.

Although i havent reached 100% fondness with her, im pretty sure you wont get into her bed as she says quite clearly she only wants a friend.

Pffffft! I didn't take her to the burger joint and cluckin bell dozens of times just to NOT get laid. She needs to pay up. sly.gif

In my game she's starting to say that she 'really likes you', and that she wants Niko to give up killing and sh*t for her. Also Niko asked to come in for coffee, but she said no, however it was still a thumbsup.

I guess I'll find out once I've completely finished the game.

Trooper911

Well im out, I rang her at midnight once and she replied "Niko i was just sleeping, call later" then the next few days I kept call9ing at midnight to the point were she said "Niko I have had it with you, now can you please shut the f**k up!" then she wouldnt answer nikos calls, niko, what have you gotten into!!!

NikolaiBellic1889
Well im out, I rang her at midnight once and she replied "Niko i was just sleeping, call later" then the next few days I kept call9ing at midnight to the point were she said "Niko I have had it with you, now can you please shut the f**k up!" then she wouldnt answer nikos calls, niko, what have you gotten into!!!

LOL!

tarquin biscuitbarrel

she's important to the story, just bone carmen or something instead tounge.gif

BenOfficial

Pffffft! I didn't take her to the burger joint and cluckin bell dozens of times just to NOT get laid. She needs to pay up. sly.gif

Yeah I don't even pick up the phone for that chick. Waste of time. I don't take Roman out too much either since he is integral to the game and its not like he's gonna stop being my cousin.

I don't want to give anything away, just remember to take her advice. It'll happen soon enough.