is it just me...REPOST; to get more feedback

iuselotsofbullets

iuselotsofbullets

...or does it feel as if very little testing has been done with the multiplayer portion of this game...I just feel as if there are many little bugs that make me quite frustrated while playing this game...there are some things that may be due to overuse of servers and there are other things that just dont seem well thought out...some examples

whenever I play Team dm it drives me crazy when u get stuck with a host that has no idea what they are doing with the gametypes or just wants to be a d bag and puts options that you just cant have fun with...I feel there should have been a different way to start a game or to simply have set rules and give players options of what hosts they may connect to

the telemetry of the vehicles...I see a lot of people writing about how real the game is but when I hopped in the muscle car with the huge carb. sticking out of the hood I was like f yea this is gonna be a quick ride to crash...the thing accelerates as fast as a faggio...the fastest bike in the game (...900) has incredibly slow acceleration and is pretty boring to drive...online I will get someone to dragrace me when im in the lambo and they will be in the car that looks like a kia and the damn kia keeps up with the car for a good portion of time...a little unreal...and then one extremely frustrating thing for me and a lot of people I play with is when you hop out of the car as its going 5 mph and u fall to the ground and your model wont get up for about 10 seconds as other players are spraying at you with ak's...when I run someone over with a car and they do 2 back flips and I stop to quickly gun em down but after those two backflips they somehow land on their feet and put two bullets through the back of my headrest...one of the most frustrating things for me since I love driving around

playing team dm and as im shooting people they all of a sudden teleport 5 feet away from where they just were...playing race and im behind someone watching them pop up like pictures all over my screen then all of a sudden my car does back flips...I know this may be due to either a poor connection of users i am playing with or servers working too hard to support all of the users...but that just makes me think of whether there was much testing involved, because I have played many other online games and they are coded to deal with poor connections by having the server interpret what the player will do next if packets are to be lost in the process...I also think more thought should have gone into the way to mute people...the COD4 patch that made it as easy as just scrolling over and pressing a was such a relief to get away from squeeky voices and kids that need a massive amount of attention...take notes rockstar

the length of time it takes to load from single player to multiplayer and then getting dropped and the game making you have to go back to single player and then back to multiplayer... and sometimes more than just twice...just very frustrating and makes me not even bother anymore...I feel if the game was tested thoroughly something like this would have been seen and fixed...I have also gone to the cluckin bell a few times and while after ordering my food niko gets stuck there and im able to do anything ( open cell, bring up start menu..etc..) but move...again something I think would have been fixed through testing...as I am driving sometimes cars will fall from the sky and cause a traffic jam as im driving from the cops...however this has helped my driving skills in the game a lot ...and sometimes driving over the last part of a bridge and the textures of the road disapear and so do models...again seems that testing would have fixed this

there are other examples I can come up with but I think this gets my point across and I know it may be just seen as a lot of complaining but it backs my curiosity if the developers put forth the effort to make this game as good as it could be...you may say that not everything can be perfect and somethings can be overlooked, but I would expect that a developing team would check things many times over if they knew how big of a pay day would be coming...

just looking for any answers anyone could offer here if not I would like to send a few emails to various companies just to find a little insight

[MenaceMovies]

Don't worry about warnut, he's a common example of a dickhead.

OT:

I also do feel that the multiplayer is rather bugged and feels a little untested. It feels somewhat rushed. Hopfuly Rockstar could do something about it.

RotaryDan

The MP does feel rushed. I dont actually own a console system so im not sure how things work, im use to games like COD4 with a lobby system that you can select a server you want. Joining a MP game on GTAIV just feels sloppy. I actually think that GTA:SA online mod has a better system in place.

as for cars jumping around, I think thats lag. GTA:SA online did the same thing only more frequently. I usually dont run into that too much but everyone once awhile it happens with a player. Seems to happen more often in more popular servers.

The cars performance is a joke, driving a muscle car is no faster then a scooter. an ambulance can easily keep up with sport cars =.= just dumb. But thats not just a MP issue.

iuselotsofbullets

The MP does feel rushed. I dont actually own a console system so im not sure how things work, im use to games like COD4 with a lobby system that you can select a server you want. Joining a MP game on GTAIV just feels sloppy. I actually think that GTA:SA online mod has a better system in place.

as for cars jumping around, I think thats lag. GTA:SA online did the same thing only more frequently. I usually dont run into that too much but everyone once awhile it happens with a player. Seems to happen more often in more popular servers.

The cars performance is a joke, driving a muscle car is no faster then a scooter. an ambulance can easily keep up with sport cars =.= just dumb. But thats not just a MP issue.

I know its lag...but there are ways to get around it...like I had said about other multiplayer games I had played and I have a little background with networking...but anyways and the telemetry has nothing to do with multiplayer

o and btw warnut you are a prime example of why there are stereotypes

Jimmy_Price

Well, It may have some bugs...But its better than the MP in all the other GTA games.

WOW ur right!!!

now piss off

P.S i didnt read it

lol im a lazy ass too lol