My Only GTA IV Problem...

B4rto

Hey guys,

Well GTA IV has been around for a week now, and im around 40% through the game and have unlocked all islands biggrin.gif My only "concern" is the lack of clothes shops. On my in-game map (And the map that came enclosed inside the GTA IV box) there are only 4 shops that sell clothes. 2 of these shops are identicle.

Russian Shop - 1st Island - Sells....Russian closes (Duh turn.gif )

Persius (2 Shops) - 2nd Island - Sells suits and "proper" shoes. Both stores are IDENTACLE.

Modo - 2nd Island - Sells sports type clothing (Mostly Golf jackets and sneakers)

No shops on the 3rd island? Hopefully the DLC will add more clothes or shops into the game. You can also get a handful of different outfits during missions, including Clause suit (Character from GTA3) if you choose the right path.

Anybody else aware of this?

Dillinger8

No. And... No.

It's just clothes. They get bloody, change them. Simple.

mackmane420
btw: do clothes unlocked in MP appear in your singleplayer wardrobe?

are you serious? how could you put any reason in what you just typed?

you answered that yourself "MP"

btw: do clothes unlocked in MP appear in your singleplayer wardrobe?

are you serious? how could you put any reason in what you just typed?

you answered that yourself "MP"

...could be linked somehow... what's your problem?

Hey guys,

Well GTA IV has been around for a week now, and im around 40% through the game and have unlocked all islands biggrin.gif My only "concern" is the lack of clothes shops. On my in-game map (And the map that came enclosed inside the GTA IV box) there are only 4 shops that sell clothes. 2 of these shops are identicle.

Russian Shop - 1st Island - Sells....Russian closes (Duh turn.gif )

Persius (2 Shops) - 2nd Island - Sells suits and "proper" shoes. Both stores are IDENTACLE.

Modo - 2nd Island - Sells sports type clothing (Mostly Golf jackets and sneakers)

No shops on the 3rd island? Hopefully the DLC will add more clothes or shops into the game. You can also get a handful of different outfits during missions, including Clause suit (Character from GTA3) if you choose the right path.

Anybody else aware of this?

There are more Persues stores on the third island, maybe others hidden away somewhere too. Who knows.

I have the Claude gear too. wink.gif

mackmane420

I guess I just didn't get enough sleep bored.gif

how could they be linked? please explain...

What really is the point in having 2 perseus stores with the same clothes on the same island? It seems like they may have had another store there but removed it for some reason. I seriously hope the DLC ramps up the things to do. I've got all this money and nothing to spend it on. I'm not asking for huge mansions to buy, but maybe some nice clothes?

I guess I just didn't get enough sleep  bored.gif

how could they be linked? please explain...

hmm, let me see...

In R* Multiplayer Getting Started .pdf it says:

In ranked games, the more player cash a player wins, the higher their rank increases. After gaining a rank, the player unlocks more clothing options for their character.

So, those clothing options could be applied to singleplayer mode. Since I didn't have the chance to play MP, yet --> I don't know it and that's why I was asking.

edit: didn't get enough sleep, either...

wutangblade

I don't think the clothes unlocked in MP will work in SP but I can't check either cos NTL have turned off my internet I can only get on during work but I gotta agree with the OP the amount of clothes shops is kinda disappointing

Just came to me then....

In one of the previews (I think) somebody said "Binco even sells suits now!" but so far i have not seen one Binco store in the gane. Maybe it was cut?

Just came to me then....

In one of the previews (I think) somebody said "Binco even sells suits now!" but so far i have not seen one Binco store in the gane. Maybe it was cut?

hmmm, the binco logo can even be found in the artwork book of the special edition - didn't see one binco store yet, too!

Just came to me then....

hmmm, the binco logo can even be found in the artwork book of the special edition - didn't see one binco store yet, too!

Maybe they will add more shops from previous games in the DLC? If they have the artwork ect, and obviously previewers have seen a Binco shop that sells suits, maybe they cut it out and are going to release it in the DLC instead?

gta_wu-gangsta
I don't think the clothes unlocked in MP will work in SP but I can't check either cos NTL have turned off my internet I can only get on during work but I gotta agree with the OP the amount of clothes shops is kinda disappointing

nope we wont be able to

SantiagoDomingo

Speaking of Binco, I was wondering around in the Albanian outfit and some pedestrian said something along the lines of, 'What happened to you? Looks like you just got out of a Binco explosion.'