GTA V ideas

---BIGPUN---

---BIGPUN---

As you know theyre gonna be making Grand Theft Auto 5 later in future and rockstar is planning and brainstorming what the shopuld do and where? so lets help them out by giving them a couple of ideas for the new GTA. Im sure that they will probobly be reading this. NEW IDEAS

redwolf206

I'm almost 100% sure that GTA V is the last thing on their minds right now, they're all on vacation somewhere nice right now. And anyway, there is 100 other threads with the same topic, so post in there.

draard999

search button buddy. plenty of topics already about this that u can go drop your 2 cents in. valiant effort tho.

search button buddy. plenty of topics already about this that u can go drop your 2 cents in. valiant effort tho.

agreed..since gta 4 launch the forum exploded , and no one uses the search button

nikobitch
Lets not.

,And say we did

then u r waste of space (in the forum and on the earth)

Jonny2410

I don't think it will be 5 next - it be like VC or SA.

As for improvements there are many needed - a state like SA with those features and IV graphics and i will be happy.

ledzepp18
Lets not.

,And say we did

then u r waste of space (in the forum and on the earth)

How?

GTA V is a good ten years off.

Lets get through the GTA IV generation, first.

As for improvements there are many needed - a state like SA with those features and IV graphics and i will be happy.

god you're a pretentious know it all aren't you. Where's your proof? hmmm, you have none now move along

Jonny2410
I don't think it will be 5 next  - it be like VC or SA.

god you're a pretentious know it all aren't you. Where's your proof? hmmm, you have none now move along

I have no proof but i am making an educated guess considering there was gta III then 2 games which were not 4 and 5.

I have no proof but i am making an educated guess considering there was gta III then 2 games which were not 4 and 5.

it's hardly a constant formula though is it?

therefore your 'educated' guess relies on little more than presuming they'll do what they did once before. LOL

yeah i agree, i think also that there first gonna make some new cities.

2011/2012 that's when i think gta V will come turn.gif

Just before people start assumptions with my post next - I'm not saying that VC/SA will be next - but I do think the games will continue in the "IV" series before continuing to V.

therefore your 'educated' guess relies on little more than presuming they'll do what they did once before. LOL

You see what you've done Jonny? No more educated guesses. You've broken the rules. You've broken the f*cking rules Jonny!

lol.gif

Jonny2410

Well its more obvious that they will keep that formula if they have used it once before - common sense or don't you have any biggrin.gif ..

Anyway as i said it was a guess and i am not saying i am definetely correct.

Perhaps you should chill and stop speculating about "GTA5" a week after IV has come out.

Edited by Jonny2410

these people are retarded. Just because there was 2 games after GTA 3 he thinks their gonna do that again befre they release GTA 5.

Well its more obvious that they will keep that formula if they have used it once before - common sense or don't you have any biggrin.gif ..

Anyway as i said it was a guess and i am not saying i am definetely correct.

Perhaps you should chill and stop speculating about "GTA5" a week after IV has come out.

lol, but it's not a formula at all though is it? it's just the way they have done things once.

And why should I stop speculating over GTA5 (or 'GTA:the one after IV if it makes you happy) if I am not overly impressed with this version. I didn't realise that you were only allowed to discuss past and present matters on internet forums

Jesus Christ.

Just because you don't believe there won't be another two games before GTA V, makes you no more correct than the guy that made an educated guess that there might be. You asked for his proof that there will be? Well where is your proof that there won't be?

Noone knows!

Who's retarded now?

Jesus Christ.

Just because you don't believe there won't be another two games before GTA V, makes you no more correct than the guy that made an educated guess that there might be. You asked for his proof that there will be? Well where is your proof that there won't be?

Noone knows!

Who's retarded now?

you obviously as you seem incapable of reading properly. And for you information

johnny saying that there won't be a GTA5 next but a game similar to VC or SA with no proof whatsoever = incorrect

me saying that there is no formula and therefore R* have know suit to follow in regards to what they make next = correct

thank you, come again

Jonny2410
Jesus Christ.

Noone knows!

Who's retarded now?

you obviously as you seem incapable of reading properly. And for you information

johnny saying that there won't be a GTA5 next but a game similar to VC or SA with no proof whatsoever = incorrect

me saying that there is no formula and therefore R* have know suit to follow in regards to what they make next = correct

thank you, come again

Err actually it seems you can't read - i did not say the next game would be like VC or SA at all but i "guessed" that it woud follow the choice by Rockstar to instead give a name and not a number.. I said this because i beleive they won't make 5 until a new generation of consoles. For now Rockstar, i think (just making sure you can read biggrin.gif) will use the same engine.

I am not saying i am correct - this is just my opinion

However you seem to think you are always correct - bit stuck up aren't you streaky biggrin.gif

thank you, come again

I was actually replying to Yakuza, calling people retarded for making an educated guess but you just jumped in before me.

Yes you are correct in the fact that no one knows what Rockstar will release next. They may decide to release a GTA IV xx, or a GTA V, depending on whether they decide to better GTA IV or not.

Johnny didn't explicitly state that they will release a game similar to VC with no proof, he made an educated guess. From R* point of view it is quite possible that they will better GTA IV before moving to an entirely new game again, EDIT: (Eg new engine etc) but who knows? Ergo, he could be correct, or he could be incorrect, we'll just have to wait and see.

Jesus Christ.

Noone knows!

Who's retarded now?

thank you, come again

Err actually it seems you can't read - i did not say the next game would be like VC or SA at all but i "guessed" that it woud follow the choice by Rockstar to instead give a name and not a number.. I said this because i beleive they won't make 5 until a new generation of consoles. For now Rockstar, i think (just making sure you can read biggrin.gif) will use the same engine.

However you seem to think you are always correct - bit stuck up aren't you streaky biggrin.gif

http://www.gtaforums.com/index.php?showtopic=342625&hl=

yes you did and before you edit it I quote 'IV is obviously the first gta game you have played. It won't be 5 next it will be VC or SA type gta - not setting but name wise.'

seems pretty conclusive to me that you KNOW that it won't be 5.

As for thinking I'm always right no, I don't see how correcting one person is me always thinking I'm right

lasventurasman

twice before actually after the original gta there was gta london

Jonny2410
Jesus Christ.

Noone knows!

Who's retarded now?

thank you, come again

yes you did and before you edit it I quote 'IV is obviously the first gta game you have played. It won't be 5 next it will be VC or SA type gta - not setting but name wise.'

As for thinking I'm always right no, I don't see how correcting one person is me always thinking I'm right

That was my opinion - i have no proof like i have said and i have not said i am defientely correct - but where is your proof?

I am only making a prediction based on facts.

Jesus Christ.

Noone knows!

Who's retarded now?

thank you, come again

The guy is obviously not predicting the future. Sure, he may be writing as though he is, but he knows, and we know that he's just having a bit of fun with his imagination and guessing. It's just a damn game... a hypothetical one at that. Chill out. Go outside and enjoy the sunshine.

Just because someone doesn't explicitly say that they are guessing doesn't mean that they believe what they're saying is 100% concrete.