Why don't people seem to like the PSN?

NinjaJones

NinjaJones

I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm just wondering why people always say "Oh the PSN is horrible"?

Don't flame me i'm just wondering and (I know this won't do any good but..) no fanboys!

I don't see anything wrong with it. I've never had any problems connecting, being online or with any of the features. The only real complaint I have is not being able to start your own games and how the "host" is selected randomly by whoever joins the room first. But I'd say 9 times out of 10 that doesn't really matter. A lot of the f*cking retard kids have moved on to other games. Which is obvious by the skill level required in a lot of games I've been playing now-a-days.

pAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gifpAafese.gif

I don't hate it, the only thing that's missing is in-game chat with your friends. Besides that everything is fine...

Well, I've played in a PS3 a couple of times, and I have nothing to complain about it. OK, it would be awesome to talk sh*t online to other players of MotorStorm, and that's my complain, too little support to voice chat... Looks like a Wii cry.gif

Also, as far as I know, Sony can leave the service crashed if they want, you're not paying for it, like the people need to do in Live.

Just my opinion... Flame me as you wish, I'll ignore it.

Well, I've played in a PS3 a couple of times, and I have nothing to complain about it. OK, it would be awesome to talk sh*t online to other players of MotorStorm, and that's my complain, too little support to voice chat... Looks like a Wii cry.gif

Also, as far as I know, Sony can leave the service crashed if they want, you're not paying for it, like the people need to do in Live.

What is this "too little voice support". Every online game I've payed has voice support.

WarburtonsMediumSlice
Well, I've played in a PS3 a couple of times, and I have nothing to complain about it. OK, it would be awesome to talk sh*t online to other players of MotorStorm, and that's my complain, too little support to voice chat... Looks like a Wii  cry.gif

What is this "too little voice support". Every online game I've payed has voice support.

theres not enough people using it

YourNeighborhoodKiller

I love it. Never disappoints me. And the store is kick ass.

New account: Gezim

The games I mainly play online on the PS3 are the following:

Warhawk, COD4, Resistance, Motorstorm, Burnout Paradise and GTA4. I play Warhawk often and there is always people using the mic in it. Not everyone but there are people using the mic and same has been the case with the other games I listed. People on COD4 do use their mics. There is always someone you can talk to and most games I have been in have had a person on a mic.

EasyTiger

I use XBL, played on PSN at my mates house though and the only thing I didn't like about it is the lack of headset.

I have no problem with using PSN. I just wish more people would invest in an £8 bluetooth headset so we can all chat and stuff, and that includes me, also I wish we could message in all games without having to actually have a headset. However the store is really good and I have never had a problem with the PSN service at all, also considering it's free I'm happy with what we got.

NinjaJones

So those who don't like it don't because they can't message people in game or use mics? OK I agree that more people on XBL have mics but the PS3 is getting in-game XMB pretty soon (supposedly).

Jeez the way people talk about the PSN you'd think it disconnects every 5 minutes or something! sarcasm.gif Thanks for all the replies, by the way.

People naturally assume that because they pay for XBL that it is inherently better.

No dough this post will get questions and and maybe even some fighting.

tuff_luv_capo
People naturally assume that because they pay for XBL that it is inherently better.

You get what you pay for, pretty much.

A lot of complaints Ive read have absolutely nothing to do with the PSN itself, but more a specific game, or something along those lines that the PSN doesnt really have anything to do with whatsoever.

You get what you pay for, pretty much.

Not neccesarily, I think the PSN is great, and its free.

38773_s.gif

I don't see anything wrong with it. I'm just wondering why people always say "Oh the PSN is horrible"?

Don't flame me i'm just wondering and (I know this won't do any good but..) no fanboys!

PSN all the way, cool.gif.

FireDragon

the hard time that I have with PSN is in COD4, it kinda gets "Connection Interrupted" often, its a pain in the ***.

but anything than that, its great, though i never got disconnected in Burnout Paradise, lol

P.S. and PSN its free biggrin.gif