No Missions

Matman1110

Matman1110

For some reason no ones askin me to do any missions. Normally someones abreviations are marked down on the map tellin you that you got a mission with them, but I got none even tho im only 28% through the game. I mean this happened to me before and I like had to do some side missions with random people on the street, but theyre not marked on the map, just on the lower left radar. Is this what I have to do? and is there any easier way to find these random people cuz im having a bit of trouble. Thanks.

How long has it been since you last had a mission?

You probably need to wait for someone to phone you.

Matman1110

im pretty sure no ones gonna phone me cuz ive been playin for awhile like this just doing side sh*t and gettin achievements. Occasionally il check my gps to see if theres a blue stick figure that i need to contact, but i havnt found one. Even when I phone other people their answering machines pick up.

Have you checked the ol' e mails?

Might be something in there gone unnoticed.

Matman1110

That might be a good idea, ill check that tomarrow. Thanks

reeferchief

I'm at the same point % wise, only I have cars to get for Brucie, and missions for Francis, Elisabitha(sp), Dwayne and Playboy and I'm pretty sure Manny might have something if I give him a ring.

I remember there's one part where you have no missions, and in the top right it suggests you ring someone, instead of waiting for them to ring you.

Otherwise

Go into your phone --> options, and make sure sleep mode (down the very bottom) isn't on. Sleep mode makes the storyline aspect turn off, so you don't get phone calls from people wanting to go places whilst you're trying to do other stuff

Use your phone to call them if nothing else. I saw markers where ever there is a mission pickup, something is there!

hes probably just on the "final interview" mission and is too stupid to realise he needs to read his emails..

Oblivionz
hes probably just on the "final interview" mission and is too stupid to realise he needs to read his emails..

Pretty sure that mission's a bit later than 28%.

Besides, you have to go to the internet cafe for that, it gives you a marker.

kdr9l4.png